Poll LEFT OUT: Bama TEXAS FSU

Which team WOULD get left out of CFP?

• FSU left out

• Bama left out

• Texas left out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because Bama would beat current FSU by 3 scores.

It all depends on how much value they put on “best” v “deserved.” Historically they’ve done deserved. But, the Chairman specifically said “best” last week. I think that was done on purpose. I think they’re gonna go best this year, and that’s gonna exclude FSU. I also don’t think Georgia will get in even though I think they’re one of the four best. The other unbeaten are just too good to do that, but FSU is not.

FSU has done all that's been asked of them in a P5 conference.

The committee is not going to leave the question out there on whether they can continue that.

You must not have just watched the ACC championship game. So I understand why you might say that.
I actually did. Your boast is meaningless. It’s a totally unfalsifiable claim to say they’d win by 3 scores. But tell yourself whatever you need to to have a surrogate in there.

Should finish the Pac 12 in style and leave Washington out.

Since this is purely academic fuck it, FSU. Their third stringer won’t be calling the playoff game.
I call bullshit and I think you know it. It's why everybody has utilized every argument they can except 'Who's better'?

There's two teams that make me nervous: Georgia and Texas. I'd bet the 3 teams nobody wants to play right now is Alabama, Georgia & Texas. Everything else is fluff or just fatigue with the status quo.

You must not have just watched the ACC championship game. So I understand why you might say that.
i watched Bama have to eek out a last second win over a 6-6 Auburn team last week. and save me the whole "Jordan Hare voodoo" and "its the Iron Bowl!" bullshit, tubby.

you're really good on your knees when it comes to conference loyalty.

Since this is purely academic fuck it, FSU. Their third stringer won’t be calling the playoff game.
Their second string quarterback isn’t all that much better. None of this would apply if their first string quarterback was still there. We all agree on that. They would clearly be one of the best four teams if they had that quarterback. But, injuries happen, and the committee is allowed to consider that. You can pissy all you want, I’m just telling you what I think it’s gonna happen, and at least one reporter from ESPN who’s really tied in sees the same way.

I call bullshit and I think you know it. It's why everybody has utilized every argument they can except 'Who's better'?

There's two teams that make me nervous: Georgia and Texas. I'd bet the 3 teams nobody wants to play right now is Alabama, Georgia & Texas. Everything else is fluff or just fatigue with the status quo.
Who’s better includes who won more. And FSU won more and did so under dire circumstances at the end.

i watched Bama have to eek out a last second win over a 6-6 Auburn team last week. and save me the whole "Jordan Hare voodoo" and "its the Iron Bowl!" bullshit, tubby.

lol, ok. I have no idea what you think you just said.

Their second string quarterback isn’t all that much better. None of this would apply if their first string quarterback was still there. We all agree on that. They would clearly be one of the best four teams if they had that quarterback. But, injuries happen, and the committee is allowed to consider that. You can pissy all you want, I’m just telling you what I think it’s gonna happen, and at least one reporter from ESPN who’s really tied in sees the same way.
So in spite of injuries to their star they won anyway. Considering injuries over wins and losses is a joke.

It's arguably the biggest rivalry game period. Rivalry games are typically closer than if two teams are playing random opponents. That's a big part of what makes it a rivalry.

If the line is 20 FSU but it isn’t nice to steal money from retards.
JFC, you took me literally when I said 3 TDs. SMH. Would you feel better if I said I think they would beat them handily?

Who’s better includes who won more. And FSU won more and did so under dire circumstances at the end.

Shit. Drop Liberty in over Texas then. But wait. That wouldn't make sense because Texas is better, played a tougher schedule and got the better wins.

So in spite of injuries to their star they won anyway. Considering injuries over wins and losses is a joke.
They look like total shit, against a terrible team. Against any of the teams that are likely to get into the final four, they’ll get crushed.

It's arguably the biggest rivalry game period. Rivalry games are typically closer than if two teams are playing random opponents. That's a big part of what makes it a rivalry.
nobody gives a shit. Alabama nearly lost to a 6-6 team just last week. meanwhile this shitstain @WhosYourDawggy is claiming that Bama would beat an undefeated team by 3 TDs.

you guys shouldn't have dropped out of the third grade, lmao.