Poll LEFT OUT: Bama TEXAS FSU

Which team WOULD get left out of CFP?

• FSU left out

• Bama left out

• Texas left out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cash making this decision REAL easy for the committee.

If FSU wins, neither Bama or Georgia make it. Either the same rules apply every year or we just fucking make them up as we go. Just because it's the SEC is not a valid enough reason. This was not the best year for SEC teams.

If FSU wins, neither Bama or Georgia make it. Either the same rules apply every year or we just fucking make them up as we go. Just because it's the SEC is not a valid enough reason. This was not the best year for SEC teams.
That's what has been happening since the inception of the CFP. And that is by design. Wanted to add the human element outside voters. Hell, look what happened last year. They took two teams that didn't even win their conference. One of which didn't even play 13 games...i.e. in their own CCG.

That's what has been happening since the inception of the CFP.

I've been mocking this shit since it's inception. I don't think going to 12 teams is going to fix the problem, I feel it may instead create more chaos.

I liked the BCS system. The computers were not biased........

I've been mocking this shit since it's inception. I don't think going to 12 teams is going to fix the problem, I feel it may instead create more chaos.

For sure there has been a lot to mock. But weren't those computers in the BCS system filled with data from "voters"? Voters are biased too.

FSU has scored only three points on this HORRIBLE looking cards team. And that’s only because of a sissy sliding targeting call.

FSU is out no matter what.

And now I’m okay with that.

Alabama will have SOS and strength of wins against FSU and the same outcome vs common opponents and in a hypothetical H2H we know who it would be....

I'd say ATM,

Alabama vs Michigan
Texas vs Washington

1000001726.png

ohio state would have made even more cfp playoffs then. They're 3rd in the composite as of today. You sure that's what you want?

I hate Bama but FSU is not a top 4 team

Sucks Travis had to go down.

Lemme try ...

FSU will win tonight big!!! Book it!!!
I don’t think it matters. This game is so bad, the committee is simply gonna say neither of these teams is playing football with a hoot. They don’t deserve to be in the top four and they certainly aren’t in the top four.

Texas ain’t getting in over an undefeated FSU.

I don't know how we can even discuss Texas or Bama. Texas won the H 2 H.
Bama isn’t getting in over an undefeated FSU either. Texas has the better argument. But it’s easier to go from 7 to the top 4 than it is to go from 8 there.

If it’s about the fourth spot TX has the better argument.