Les getting more cancelled

Shoot, I'd be delighted if he could take Jacksonville to the promised land, tbh.
Sarcastic Joke GIF

Les Miles is GONE in this da and age.

So here's the question.
Who does Kansas hire next???

I mean, aren't they the definition of "bottom of the barrel"??

I guess they will have to coach themselves from now on, because I'm not sure anyone will take the job.

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

I heard they wanted to rehire Mangino but the buffets in Lawrence have already threatened to sue the athletic department for terroristic threats to buffets lively hood
9194876f-83e5-471d-a024-756784675f90_uspw_4126098.jpg

At least Miles will be free to get back to college football.

At the risk of repeating myself, Kansas is a welfare queen. Here we have plenty of schools in the Big XII Conference busting their ass trying to win, spending big bucks on their football programs and giving it all they've got to win a conference championship. And there sits the Limp Noodle of College Football, cashing big checks that everyone else is earning for the conference by playing on national television, going to bowls and appearing in the Playoff. KU likes that game where guys run around in baggy shorts and it's a no-no to bash the shit out of someone else. You know......that cozy game where no one has to wonder if they've dressed warm enough for some games or do they have enough sun screen for other games? Kansas is a basketball school...ONLY. Ernest P. Worrell could coach football at Kansas because they don't care if they win or not. Ya know what I mean, Vern?

At the risk of repeating myself, Kansas is a welfare queen. Here we have plenty of schools in the Big XII Conference busting their ass trying to win, spending big bucks on their football programs and giving it all they've got to win a conference championship. And there sits the Limp Noodle of College Football, cashing big checks that everyone else is earning for the conference by playing on national television, going to bowls and appearing in the Playoff. KU likes that game where guys run around in baggy shorts and it's a no-no to bash the shit out of someone else. You know......that cozy game where no one has to wonder if they've dressed warm enough for some games or do they have enough sun screen for other games? Kansas is a basketball school...ONLY. Ernest P. Worrell could coach football at Kansas because they don't care if they win or not. Ya know what I mean, Vern?
They need to fire Long.. he did Beatty wrong yet vouched for Les, smh. I still don't think Kansas is hopeless but they need the conference to expand to atleast 12 schools and create divisions.

Anyone think they’ll gauge Saban’s interest?