Let's Start a Talk Show

Initially I assumed @steelerssb , but only @mofocould keep this rigorous character play like this. @Handicappers maybe. Fuck, you got me.
I am me.

Not one of those trolls. Their "crew" of losers has been defeated.

Handicappers I see got banned at SportaHoopla. Hammer must have had enough.

Their game is weakening.

Only a matter of time.

Initially I assumed @steelerssb , but only @mofocould keep this rigorous character play like this. @Handicappers maybe. Fuck, you got me.
Bored The Grinch GIF by The Good Films

how rude GIF

Who knew penguins had such nice breasts. No wonder @TheRobotDevil liked you so much and followed you around like a puppy dog

Me and clarkson got a girl pregnant one time. She liked his captain america shirts and I took her to doobai before I went into my diabetic coma.

Me and clarkson got a girl pregnant one time. She liked his captain america shirts and I took her to doobai before I went into my diabetic coma.

I used to do crazier stuff than that.

Or I've done stuff like that. Before.

But I used to get liquored up and my Hulk rage must have protected me. Or Irish luck. But multiple assailants didn't mean anything to me. I was a nut. The more the merrier. Diving off bars into the fray. (I didn't have a normal childhood).

Or you know how people 99 times out of a hundred talked about fighting and there was all this anger? And everybody knew there would be no fight, really.

I was like- screw the talk and just start swinging. And not even angry necessarily. People have said I had a smile on my face. Bar brawls.

Hockey fights too. Usually all this anger and yelling. I just threw down the gloves without saying a word, like a red light goes on. Start swinging. I'm sure it's a mental defect of some sorts

Probably sharing too much.

I'm on the right path now hopefully.

By the grace of God. As I found religion later in life.

But I used to get liquored up and my Hulk rage must have protected me. Or Irish luck. But multiple assailants didn't mean anything to me. I was a nut. The more the merrier. Diving off bars into the fray. (I didn't have a normal childhood).

Or you know how people 99 times out of a hundred talked about fighting and there was all this anger? And everybody knew there would be no fight, really.

I was like- screw the talk and just start swinging. And not even angry necessarily. People have said I had a smile on my face. Bar brawls.

Hockey fights too. Usually all this anger and yelling. I just threw down the gloves without saying a word, like a red light goes on. Start swinging. I'm sure it's a mental defect of some sorts

You gotta talk up the threats of lawsuits more. And the Thai ladyboys. And demolishing buffets.

Fuck you and your religion you fat tittied bitch. This is my fucking thread and you are stealing my attention.

You gotta talk up the threats of lawsuits more. And the Thai ladyboys. And demolishing buffets.

Straight up legit question.

Are you a troll trying to make real posters look like retards?

It's working if you are a troll.

If not you are a mental retard.

Do you now understand?

Fuck you and your religion you fat tittied bitch. This is my fucking thread and you are stealing my attention.
Why don't yo just stop hatin', Doobeedoobeedoo? You are insulting me everyday with out being man enough to argue anything straight up. Post after post of passive-aggressive chick-like insults. You are flat-out Trolling. You want to Ignore me, Bitch? Then do it. Don't talk about me in all of your posts, Drama Queen. :drama:

I am me.

Not one of those trolls. Their "crew" of losers has been defeated.

Handicappers I see got banned at SportaHoopla. Hammer must have had enough.

Their game is weakening.

Only a matter of time.

Straight up legit question.

Are you a troll trying to make real posters look like retards?

It's working if you are a troll.

If not you are a mental retard.

Do you now understand?
Why don't yo just stop hatin', Doobeedoobeedoo? You are insulting me everyday with out being man enough to argue anything straight up. Post after post of passive-aggressive chick-like insults. You are flat-out Trolling. You want to Ignore me, Bitch? Then do it. Don't talk about me in all of your posts, Drama Queen. :drama:
The "crew" had "smokerunner.com" and you could see everything. That's where all the trolls ended up from that other site.

In fact, I would say that the Admin of that site is a known troll. So you give all your e-mail and personal info,??? Nah. I saw somebody, more than one, get banned on their first or 2nd day at smokerunner, at a whim and capriciously.

It's a troll den imo. I would never join. They even create phony screen names and act like fools purporting to be people from the other site. And ban those to get their jollies.
confused tonight show GIF

You just wait until me and clarkson get home, have sex, then brush up on our Microsoft paint skills.

You just wait until me and clarkson get home, have sex, then brush up on our Microsoft paint skills.
Let me share. I'm drunk & high and I don't care. Quality medical cannabis & Maker's Mark.

I'm sort of on a diet workout kick so I have to drink red wine pretty much. Lately.

Getting tired of lifting weights but having a gut. From beer. Even mixed drinks.

Plus there is always medical cannabis to vaporize.

People don't usually insult me to my face at cocktail parties. If they did, I Would end up ignoring them.

But it's the Internet so... They can just insult me several times in a row here with no interest in talking to me? I'd rather hit ignore. Sorry.