Let's Start a Talk Show

Derpa derp

Old stuff is stale. Boring. A weak crutch. You rely on it when you have no new material. If the “joke” isn’t funny the first 50 times, it prolly won’t be funny the next hundred times.

Boring ass loser comedians and wrecked artists repeat the same old stuff. No creativity. Nothing fresh. Tiresome. Repetitious.

Not fresh. Not topical. You guys sound like Old Joe Biden. All you have is the past. No current material. Boring. :clap:

Funny how you say that Handi doesn’t do this crossing the line trolling stuff when the last paragraph is exactly what he does, reaching out like an obsessed moron incel in real life “where things have gone too far... “Going to real life is something I would personally ban for.”

Yes, Handi (Mofo) is an obsessed real life troll who spends many hours, whacking his tiny meat and going through and posting or Facebook, etc photos, etc and the non-stop crank calls to all family members with the gay heavy breathing...

:kermit:

I’m getting banned. @Handicappers & @Mofo keep telling me.

They forecast when it will happen.

Handi runs the place & Mofo is his manservant. :gossip: :shortbus:

They run this place. This is their business model. :closed_2: :rip:

Yep, autism.

Also, it’s not the quantity of the rolls coming at me,; it’s the Quality. Without handi to lead you into battle, you guys are all 2nd and third rate. Stumbling buffoons. Helpless and scattered without their leader.

Eh, trolls gonna troll. Keep busy, troll, keep busy. I know your black heart won’t even be satisfied.

Moron.

media-libraryp5BPSL

Clown.

235471_FullSizeRender_2.jpg

Redneck hick loser. Mullet head.

redneck.jpg

:pound:

I’m getting banned. @Handicappers & @Mofo keep telling me.

They forecast when it will happen.

Handi runs the place & Mofo is his manservant. :gossip: :shortbus:

They run this place. This is their business model. :closed_2: :rip:

What about the Crew? You said I was the captain, but it's been forever since you added any new members. And now I have to serve under Handi??!

What about the Crew? You said I was the captain, but it's been forever since you added any new members. And now I have to serve under Handi??!
Stop talking to yourself

The Crew is a bunch of bad drug dealers.

Don’t know what the fuck you do at your third rate shop!

You’re a drug dealer. That’s your achievement in life.

Some legacy.

It’s kind of creepy and cringy having a wheelchair guy enthralled and besotted by my rugged good looks, Alpha male charisma & robust masculine physique.

Brah, stop melting down. Are you autistic?

I’m not even gonna read that.

I said let’s just move on. Not go to nuclear war or the Supreme Court. Take a chill pill.

Are we at ten days now until my demise or 11?

I lost track. Just gained another 200 followers on Twitter today.

This place is such small potatoes. Too bad. It could be grown exponentially!

I could promote this site to my 15,000+ followers on Twitter. I’m also a member of Twitter & Facebook groups with thousands of people discussing various teams and sports.

But I cannot invite them here and I won’t to a troll’s den ruined by a mere handful of trolls and their devotees and minions.

Business lost.

Money talks, bullshit walks

Incels.

Involuntary celibate. These guys who can’t get laid decided to embrace it. Known for being misogynistic, saving money and killing people in mass murder events.

The Crew is a bunch of bad drug dealers.

Don’t know what the fuck you do at your third rate shop!

You’re a drug dealer. That’s your achievement in life.

Some legacy.

It’s kind of creepy and cringy having a wheelchair guy enthralled and besotted by my rugged good looks, Alpha male charisma & robust masculine physique.

I said let’s just move on. Not go to nuclear war or the Supreme Court. Take a chill pill.

You see wtf you did @HammerDown ?

El Goyo es muy Gordo.

El Goyo es muy Gordo.
If you are going to keep commenting endlessly on my physique, while lying, it might be a tad bit more credible if you showed us your rocking hard body.

Wouldn't that be fair and non-hypocritical?

My guns & shoulders aren't big enough to satisfy you. You lie about my pecs- you know it, everybody on here knows it. The picture doesn't lie, but you do.

Fairness dictates that you put up or shut up. I highly doubt that you have anything to be proud of looks or body wise.

Sorry.

You can drop it or dwell on it. Depending on what you need and your personality.

If you are going to keep commenting endlessly on my physique, while lying, it might be a tad bit more credible if you showed us your rocking hard body.

Wouldn't that be fair and non-hypocritical?

My guns & shoulders aren't big enough to satisfy you. You lie about my pecs- you know it, everybody on here knows it. The picture doesn't lie, but you do.

Fairness dictates that you put up or shut up. I highly doubt that you have anything to be proud of looks or body wise.

Sorry.

You can drop it or dwell on it. Depending on what you need and your personality.

thumper.gif

You seem like a real barrel of monkeys.

Aren't we in the same town? Let's get a drink.

You're not anti-social, are you?
No, I'm social distancing.
:bolt:

No, I'm social distancing.
:bolt:
Trolls gonna troll. Keep busy, troll, keep busy. I know your black heart won’t even be satisfied.

I would bet $$$ that you are an ugly scrawny dude.

Not at all like the handsome movie star av you hide behind.

(I know it, you know it. Let’s not make a big deal about it)