Let's take a moment and LOL at the Texans

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,455.00
Texans suck ass... and we stuck with this plug of a coach for another 4.5 years... Who thought it was a good idea to hire this jackass??? Whoever, they should be fired and their balls cut off immediately... They have no business reproducing...

How do we fuck up everything???

Texans suck ass... and we stuck with this plug of a coach for another 4.5 years... Who thought it was a good idea to hire this jackass??? Whoever, they should be fired and their balls cut off immediately... They have no business reproducing...

Image result for whoa! gif

Cal “Tommy Callahan” McNair don’t mind, he hasn’t seen the ball since kickoff.
We hired a retard in Bill O’Brien and when it was all said and don’t brought in a fucking pastor to be personal management.

Cal “Tommy Callahan” McNair don’t mind, he hasn’t seen the ball since kickoff.
We hired a retard in Bill O’Brien and when it was all said and don’t brought in a fucking pastor to be personal management.

I don't know what you said... But I'm pretty sure its funny as fuck.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don't know what you said... But I'm pretty sure its funny as fuck.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Cal fat fuck McNair is the real life version of Chris Farley from the movie Tommy boy. We also hired some fucking preacher man from New England to now be our personnel manager or whatever. We have been so desperate to try and be like the Pats and it’s wildly fucking backfired every time. We be straight retarded yo!

Cal fat fuck McNair is the real life version of Chris Farley from the movie Tommy boy. We also hired some fucking preacher man from New England to now be our personnel manager or whatever. We have been so desperate to try and be like the Pats and it’s wildly fucking backfired every time. We be straight retarded yo!

As soon as these dumb fucks stop going to the stadium and supporting this the better...

I'm telling you right now .... David Culley couldn't manage a fantasy football team...

How the hell did we end up with this plug???

Nevermind...

I just read in the paper that we are "tanking for the first pick in the draft" :LOL::LOL:

So, now I understand what is going on at least...

Fuck it.... This season is already unsalvageable Let's tank this bitch to the MUD!!!

And David Culley is the perfect jackass for the job..

Nevermind...

I just read in the paper that we are "tanking for the first pick in the draft" :LOL::LOL:

So, now I understand what is going on at least...

Fuck it.... This season is already unsalvageable Let's tank this bitch to the MUD!!!

And David Culley is the perfect jackass for the job..
For who? What QB? Let’s get a left tackle!

Why not tell us how you really feel?

I kind of feel like this is bordering on gimmick infringement.

For who? What QB? Let’s get a left tackle!

Yea. That LT we have gave up 40 yesterday...

We need a new franchise... We ain't got shit..

Not one player, coach or owner on this team can be deemed average

@Texans? Never Heard of Them and I are waaay ahead of you on that one

1633442827771.png

but after the first game.. John McClain mumbled something about how the team reacts well to his style of coaching... LMAO!!!!

This is what happens when an owner hires a player chaplain to be head of football operations.

i thought he was a yute pastor

That's how he started with South Carolina's bball program. Then became a "character coach" of sorts. Took on that role with other programs and somehow managed to worm his way into the front office of a NFL franchise.

The guy is the NFL Littlefinger.

This is a nice website that gets updated weekly if your team is sucking hind tit.