Life is tough

I wish my biggest loss was a pet, or a grandparent.

Quite frankly, the only ignorance I am jealous of is the ignorance of real loss and pain.

None of us are important enough to deserve an everlasting after life. It is a pipe dream that allows people to deal with their own mortality. None of this matters to anything, other than to the ones we love. Man created God, not the other way around. Use what you need to get through, but when the lights go out, thats it.

Life without love isnt worth living
grief is the price we pay for love
therefore life is pain.
"None of us are important enough to deserve an everlasting after life"

It's not really so much a matter of "importance" as much as it's a matter of purity in relation to the righteousness of God; that's why Christ's death and resurrection is so important, it allowed to us to reconcile humanity's place in God's kingdom, Heaven. Greatest thing to ever happen for mankind.

"Man created God, not the other way around"

False, these are the words of a fool, in the eyes our creator. Don't let your pride deny you the obvious truth; we surely didn't spring from nothingness

"Life without love isn't worth living"

Amen

"grief is the price we pay for love"

to an extent, yes. Grief is a natural part of life that we all have to deal with, it's part and parcel of our experience in this existence.

"life is pain"

mmmmmm I'd say life is moreso about how you deal with inevitable pain, it's not JUST pain.

"None of us are important enough to deserve an everlasting after life"

It's not really so much a matter of "importance" as much as it's a matter of purity in relation to the righteousness of God; that's why Christ's death and resurrection is so important, it allowed to us to reconcile humanity's place in God's kingdom, Heaven. Greatest thing to ever happen for mankind.

"Man created God, not the other way around"

False, these are the words of a fool, in the eyes our creator. Don't let your pride deny you the obvious truth; we surely didn't spring from nothingness

"Life without love isn't worth living"

Amen

"grief is the price we pay for love"

to an extent, yes. Grief is a natural part of life that we all have to deal with, it's part and parcel of our experience in this existence.

"life is pain"

mmmmmm I'd say life is moreso about how you deal with inevitable pain, it's not JUST pain.
Bullshit. Your beliefs are not facts. Your god is the same as every other god. Made up by people.

I hope there is no afterlife. Getting through one of these mawfks was tough enough, I don’t need to do it again.

And honestly- all the depictions of “heaven” seem boring AF to me. They wear white after Labor Day and listen to harps all day long while petting baby lambs? No thanks. What do you even eat in heaven? Do I have to be vegan? Man, fuck that shit.
Never seen The Good Place?

Bullshit. Your beliefs are not facts. Your god is the same as every other god. Made up by people.
No Way Abandon Thread GIF

I love you brother, but we all are entitled to freedom of religion. For me thats religion free. My wife was raise catholic, my son and his girlfriend attend a Baptist church. I dont frown on any of it, until Im being told how to believe.

I mean no disrespect. Fuck you.

I love you brother, but we all are entitled to freedom of religion. For me thats religion free. My wife was raise catholic, my son and his girlfriend attend a Baptist church. I dont frown on any of it, until Im being told how to believe.

Amen.

I don’t much care for the religion either, if you give it the ability to even try to tell you what to do.

And I’m certain there is no hell. And isn’t some such heaven either. But there’s some something tween not dead and game over.

Don’t know what it is, where it goes, or how long it lasts. But I think ghosts are stuck at the shedding the meat suit phase.

Life is great, you just have to fight through the bullshit sometimes. Not worried about my demise, I’ve tried to live life the best I could and even though there were a lot of mistakes, there are no regrets.

Christ smiles.

Love you too, brother. :hug: