TV Series Loki

Looks great, and looks like they are sticking with Majors.

It was already filmed before the Majors allegations came out. And considering he plays a major character, it'd be kind hard to edit around him.

They've yet to make a decision going forward though. I guess the strike is buying some time for them because every movie is gonna get pushed back months to a year but they're gonna have to make at a call at some point.

McDonald's promo:

They're changing up the release schedule. Instead of Wednesdays for new episodes, Loki will be on THURSDAYS.

Season 2 starts Oct 5th at 9pmEST.

Just like they did with Ahsoka on Disney+, no late night releases

Just finished ep1.

The spaghetti comment was jarring. But maybe that is a common explanation used in alt-timeline theory (string theory). I have a hard time believing it is just a coincidence. Flash has been out too long at this point.

OB is basically just a grown up Data. It would be kinda cool if they make some kind of reference at some point to that.

That rocked. Great way to kick off the season

At this point, they just need to have the writers of Loki do the writing for just about everything else. This show is head and shoulders better than anything other show to come out since Endgame.

Episode 3 was all over the place, but Episode 4 was absolutely amazing. I guess that's how so many versions of Kang got spread along the timelines.

Episode 3 was all over the place, but Episode 4 was absolutely amazing. I guess that's how so many versions of Kang got spread along the timelines.
I am not a huge fan if that is the origin story they are going with for Kang. Unless they somehow tie in his comic origins.

Excellent finale. Went how I expected. Probably won't see Loki again until the next Avengers movie since he's responsible for Kang variants running all over the timelines now.

Last edited:
Excellent finale. Went how I expected. Probably won't see Loki again until the next Avengers movie since he's responsible for Kang variants running all over the timelines now.
I am not sure how they will deal with Loki in the movies. The Loki in the show is a variant, not the main one from “our” universe (616).

Might not see him ever again, especially if Hiddleston doesn't want to play him anymore (he says he likes it but I mean, he's been doing it awhile). They basically turned Loki into Yggdrasil from Norse mythology so they could just as easily say he just chills like that forever now or they can have him show back up later.

Interesting take. I saw the ending as a way to write out Kang from the MCU

Interesting take. I saw the ending as a way to write out Kang from the MCU
Nah, they only eliminated HWR. Listen to what Mobius and B15 are talking about at the very end. They say a variant was causing trouble on 616, but that one was taken care of. (Referring to Quantumania). They also say they are monitoring more variants.

Nah, they only eliminated HWR. Listen to what Mobius and B15 are talking about at the very end. They say a variant was causing trouble on 616, but that one was taken care of. (Referring to Quantumania). They also say they are monitoring more variants.

Meaning...they have Kang variants under control. They have the option of not bringing him back with a plausible explanation.

Meaning...they have Kang variants under control. They have the option of not bringing him back with a plausible explanation.
Except that HWR originally set up the TVA (grandfather paradox) because Kangs are powerful and will cause the destruction of everything without the TVA.

And in the comics, Kang is a super-baddie.

But you have a point that in Loki taking HWR’s spot as the overseer of the TVA, Disney COUKD use that as a way to end Majors’ prominent role moving forward. Though the CoK scene in Quantomania makes it difficult to explain alternate looking Kangs (similar to how Loki looks different almost every time).

Basically, I don’t think the Loki finale locks the MCU into a “Majors-free” future or not. Or into a “Kang-free” future. Too many holes (HWR’s origin doesn’t line up with the comic-Kang origin, for example).

I do think they can move forward with the multiverse without making Kang a big part moving forward, though. The incursions can be a totally independent event from Kang.

Basically, I don’t think the Loki finale locks the MCU into a “Majors-free” future or not. Or into a “Kang-free” future. Too many holes (HWR’s origin doesn’t line up with the comic-Kang origin, for example).

I agree. They have the option to go either way.

In terms of the Kang origin, most movie goers dont gaf.

Very cool ending. Great series