LOL, AGAIN at the Entire NFC LEAST

If Daniel jones only had to play washington every week....he would be hall of fame 3-0, of his 5-13 record

you sound jealous. Bwhaha.

dumb shit.

I see you ran away from that other thread when called out on your bullshit
I admitted I was wrong because I didn't know the specifics of first degree murder. Not sure how that is running away. Second degree murder is the most severe murder charge you'll basically ever get if you don't know the victim. You think I'm jealous of your man love for handi? I'm embarrassed for you. I used to respect you.

I admitted I was wrong because I didn't know the specifics of first degree murder. Not sure how that is running away. Second degree murder is the most severe murder charge you'll basically ever get if you don't know the victim. You think I'm jealous of your man love for handi? I'm embarrassed for you. I used to respect you.

what “specifics”? That’s what you ran away from.

You've officially been broken on a website. Congrats. Maye your fake engineering skills will help to rebuild.

what “specifics”? That’s what you ran away from.
I talked about the exact specifics after the charge came out. Do you not know what "running away" from a thread actually means? Your boyfriend must be dragging you down to his level of stupid.

paterno apologist just can't let his defeat go...keeps coming back for more abuse after his epic meltdown and loss to the victorious dbldwn. hard to rebound from such utter stupidity.

I talked about the exact specifics after the charge came out. Do you not know what "running away" from a thread actually means? Your boyfriend must be dragging you down to his level of stupid.

bwhaha.

Talked about? That doesn’t make it true. Just because you make up some bullshit to cover the fact that you were wrong and I immediately called you out on it doesn’t prove shit.

oh... and I’m not even gonna talk about the backpedaling you did after immediately being called out.

There’s nothing “peculiar” about that statute. Stop lying. Face it... you aren’t nearly as smart as you think you are

Law And Order Court GIF by Wolf Entertainment

bwhaha.

Talked about? That doesn’t make it true. Just because you make up some bullshit to cover the fact that you were wrong and I immediately called you out on it doesn’t prove shit.

oh... and I’m not even gonna talk about the backpedaling you did after immediately being called out.

There’s nothing “peculiar” about that statute. Stop lying. Face it... you aren’t nearly as smart as you think you are
He didn't know the victim is why he didn't get first degree. I never said there was anything peculiar about the law. Second degree murder is the most b you'll basically ever get if you don't know the victim. I didn't backpedal. I literally said I was wrong and stated why. I know you are getting dragged down to your boyfriend's level of intelligence but come the fuck on.

Oh. Forgot to say bwahaha like a 13 year old dumbass.

He didn't know the victim is why he didn't get first degree. I never said there was anything peculiar about the law. Second degree murder is the most b you'll basically ever get if you don't know the victim. I didn't backpedal. I literally said I was wrong and stated why. I know you are getting dragged down to your boyfriend's level of intelligence but come the fuck on.

Oh. Forgot to say bwahaha like a 13 year old dumbass.

bwhahaha. That’s total bullshit!

You can get first degree murder even if you don’t know the victim. Oh.. and you sure did backpedal on that thread. I immediately said let’s bet and you backpedalled to try and also include second degree murder. You’re a lying, backpedaling bet welcher.

You can get first degree murder even if you don’t know the victim. Oh.. and you sure did backpedal on that thread. I immediately said let’s bet and you backpedalled to try and also include second degree murder. You’re a lying, backpedaling bet welcher.
State the exact lie. Bwahaha like a 13 year old dumbass.

He still hasn't honored his lost bet? What a disgrace.

Be a man for once in your life and pay your bets, welcher.

State the exact lie. Bwahaha like a 13 year old dumbass.

i already have... you’re just too stupid to see it.

See... you aren’t as smart as you claim to be.

i already have... you’re just too stupid to see it.

See... you aren’t as smart as you claim to be.
What was the lie? You seem to be able to back that claim up. Let's hear it bright guy.

He still hasn't honored his lost bet? What a disgrace.

Be a man for once in your life and pay your bets, welcher.

he’s not a man. He back-peddled Like crazy once I called him on his bullshit

What was the lie? You seem to be able to back that claim up. Let's hear it bright guy.

You don’t need to know the victim to have a charge of first degree murder in CO. You said you do... that’s a LIE.

Got it yet dopey?