LOL, AGAIN at the Entire NFC LEAST

You don’t need to know the victim to have a charge of first degree murder in CO. You said you do... that’s a LIE.

Got it yet dopey?
Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

You don’t need to know the victim to have a charge of first degree murder in CO. You said you do... that’s a LIE.

Got it yet dopey?
I literally said it's the most you'll almost ever get if you don't know the victim. You had to go back and try to find that as a lie.

I always wondered why you were handi's wingman because I thought you were smarter than him. You probably are but not by much. Congrats for not quite being on the handi/Oscar/oldtimer level of stupid. You are the next level up.

I literally said it's the most you'll almost ever get if you don't know the victim. You had to go back and try to find that as a lie.

I always wondered why you were handi's wingman because I thought you were smarter than him. You probably are but not by much. Congrats for not quite being on the handi/Oscar/oldtimer level of stupid. You are the next level up.

hahaha. The irony there is palpable.

There are LOTS of times you can get first degree murder in CO without knowing the victim. To say that’s not true is a lie. Also, there is nothing “peculiar” about the CO first degree murder statute. To say there is constitutes ANOTHER lie.

if you really are an engineer they should revoke your license for sheer stupidity and arrogance.

hahaha. The irony there is palpable.

There are LOTS of times you can get first degree murder in CO without knowing the victim. To say that’s not true is a lie. Also, there is nothing “peculiar” about the CO first degree murder statute. To say there is constitutes ANOTHER lie.

if you really are an engineer they should revoke your license for sheer stupidity and arrogance.
I've literally said many times that there is nothing unusual about the Colorado law. Are you dense? I've also never bragged about my intelligence. Who do you think I am? Rocko? I don't do any bragging here. I'll point out a few cases of total dumbasses like Oscar and your boyfriend. That's it. I'm good at math. That's it. Shut the fuck up because you continue to look almost as stupid as your lover.

I've literally said many times that there is nothing unusual about the Colorado law.

liar...

CB8D1A2F-5F5F-4EC2-A6A4-BAA825A13FF8.jpeg
Also, you talk down to people. You act like you’re smarter than people. You aren’t as proven by being wrong about that case. I immediately called you out on it and you backpedalled like a bitch... and still are.

If you claim to be good at math then stick to that ... bet welcher

So, they went 0-1 outside their division yesterday. Let's see if Dallas can make it 0-2 For the week tonight

Last night's game was a fuckin disaster. Like watching 2 retarded midgets fighting.

Last night's game was a fuckin disaster. Like watching 2 retarded midgets fighting.
'Twas an ugly one, for sure. I hate Thursday night games because they're usually woofers. This one was brutal, and I only watched because Philly was playing.

If I were you, I would IMMEDIATELY have the Son of a Bitch, who forced you to watch the game, arrested.

5 games into the season.
... and already over. It’s the saddest betting line in Vegas, predicting the record of the NFCE winner. This could be the season where 6-10 does it.

One team from that division will make it. At that point, you never know what will happen.

The perfect scenario for 2020:

The Cowboys, Giants and Washington all get one tie from the AFC North, matching the Eagles tie with the Bengals.

All NFC East head-to-head matchups end in a split.

All four NFC East teams finish 6-9-1.

That would be funny as hell!

The perfect scenario for 2020:

The Cowboys, Giants and Washington all get one tie from the AFC North, matching the Eagles tie with the Bengals.

All NFC East head-to-head matchups end in a split.

All four NFC East teams finish 6-9-1.

That would be funny as hell!
And they would draw straws to decide the division winner.

And they would draw straws to decide the division winner.
I was thinking a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a winner can be crowned...

So looks like the cowboys are going all in for a high draft pick

I think a division should forfeit its playoff spot if all of the teams in that division fail to have a winning record.

I don’t know if Daniel Jones is the answer for the g men. He looks lost out there on some plays. They need to draft some o line this draft so he has more time to throw back there in the pocket. But also with Barkley going down that was a big blow. But as a quarterback your suppose to lead and I just don’t see that in Jones. Maybe I should give him a few more years