Long awaited disappointment

This doesn’t rank with some of the other movies in this thread, but I was looking forward to it and had moderately high expectations…

Creator

Absolute garbage and clear propaganda. My opinion of all the actors in it are effected because they agreed to be in a film such as that.

Contact, with Jodie Foster. Stupid. I wanted to see aliens, but all I got was her dead father's ghost.

Yeah I have no idea what that fucking movie was trying to convey. It sucked ass.............

Reminds me of the April Fools episode (Cartman’s father). This was 25+ years ago, and I am still kinda pissed at that whole thing. There were live viewings of SP at the on-campus bar and everyone booed at that one.

Reminds me of the April Fools episode (Cartman’s father). This was 25+ years ago, and I am still kinda pissed at that whole thing. There were live viewings of SP at the on-campus bar and everyone booed at that one.
Funny thing about that one is as much hate as it got at the time, Not Without My Anus is one of the most underrated SP episodes ever. Glad they brought Ugly Bob back to rescue the princess of Canada several seasons ago

I can’t think of a movie I was just dying to see. Most excited I remember being about a movie was Gran Torino and it delivered

This doesn’t rank with some of the other movies in this thread, but I was looking forward to it and had moderately high expectations…

Creator

Absolute garbage and clear propaganda. My opinion of all the actors in it are effected because they agreed to be in a film such as that.
Damn. The trailer looks legit. But I guess anyone can put together a good trailer.
Phantom Menace trailer was badass; that movie sucked a fuck.

Gonna go with Starship Troopers. The book was great, the movie blew big time.

Halloween Ends (2022), You’re Next (2011), Murder On the Orient Express (2017).