Madness Monday

Started a new puzzle Saturday night. I got this roll-up mat thing which allows me to take my time. Don’t have to worry about all the little human and animal paws pushing the pieces around.

you gotta up your game and get one of these.

The wife and I have been working on this puzzle together for a couple months now. (It's an album cover for one of our favorite bands.) The puzzle is very difficult. The pieces are tiny & very physically light, there's not much color variation and the puzzle cuts are very similar throughout the puzzle. We need to pay extremely close attention to every detail of every piece to ensure we're not putting a piece in the wrong spot. It's gonna be an accomplishment when we complete it; we're about 80% there with mainly the top-right quadrant remaining.

We have a roll-up mat for puzzles, but trying to do that with this puzzle would be a miserable failure. Not sure a wooden board would work either unless the cover was made of glass. Plastic holds static charge and the slightest bit of static would destroy the puzzle when attempting to remove the protective cover.

JigsawPuzzleHTA_1800x1800.png

The wife and I have been working on this puzzle together for a couple months now. (It's an album cover for one of our favorite bands.) The puzzle is very difficult. The pieces are tiny & very physically light, there's not much color variation and the puzzle cuts are very similar throughout the puzzle. We need to pay extremely close attention to every detail of every piece to ensure we're not putting a piece in the wrong spot. It's gonna be an accomplishment when we complete it; we're about 80% there with mainly the top-right quadrant remaining.

We have a roll-up mat for puzzles, but trying to do that with this puzzle would be a miserable failure. Not sure a wooden board would work either unless the cover was made of glass. Plastic holds static charge and the slightest bit of static would destroy the puzzle when attempting to remove the protective cover.

JigsawPuzzleHTA_1800x1800.png

that looks dumb