Marvel Phase 6: Multiverse Saga derailed - Kang actor found mega-guilty of assault

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00

Gonna be a tough recast, since he's already appeared in both an origin and epilogue roles.

Meh. They recast War Machine in the second Iron Man and no one blinked an eye.

They will go with a Denzel Washington or Elba Idris because they need to make a splash but this is the least of Disney's issues.

Imagine having such a bright future in a billion dollar media industry and flushing it away because you like to beat women.

I've never even heard of this guy. Or Kang.

WTF?

A black man calling 911 never turns out good for him

Meh. They recast War Machine in the second Iron Man and no one blinked an eye.

They will go with a Denzel Washington or Elba Idris because they need to make a splash but this is the least of Disney's issues.
That was a meaningless second banana "team" character. Most people can't tell the difference between Terrence Howard, Don Cheadle or Anthony Mackie. This would've been the equivalent of recasting Thanos after 'Infinity War' with Johnny Depp.

I don't see a way to do this, without either a look-alike or tons of CGI.

That was a meaningless second banana "team" character. Most people can't tell the difference between Terrence Howard, Don Cheadle or Anthony Mackie. This would've been the equivalent of recasting Thanos after 'Infinity War' with Johnny Depp.

We have had a few differenet spider man's and Batman's.

We have had a few differenet spider man's and Batman's.
Discontinuous franchises though. Neither was part of any collective "universe" of shared characters and plot lines.

Though I think you are technically correct about Batman with the shitty Tim Burton / Joel Schumacher ones after Michael Keaton got out.

All they need to do is write something into the script about how he has changed his appearance. Like they did for that lady who died in between Matrix episodes.

Not going to touch that one Mr. Racist!

All they need to do is write something into the script about how he has changed his appearance. Like they did for that lady who died in between Matrix episodes.
Yeah... The lady that played the original 'Oracle'. :nod:

The thing about this that makes it extra stupid is this guy genuinely seemed like he was a hit with the fans; I'm not even a Marvel fan and I still enjoyed his character in Loki. This wasn't just a random side character we were never going to see again he clearly was a big part of the future and Majors' acting was a big reason why.

Just an all time fumbling of the bag.

WB recast Dumbkedore and didn’t miss a beat. Marvel could easily recast this and I’d argue they could have done it with Thanos as well especially since he was so CGI anyway.

Yeah, they could do that, and maybe will. But it would be lame. And have him hidden behind a mask 90% of the time, like Ant-Man 3.
Not going to touch that one Mr. Racist!
Liar. You know you want to. Touch it, touch it!