Marvel Phase 6: Multiverse Saga derailed - Kang actor found mega-guilty of assault

I can't believe you people still watching this Marvel shit.

Starting to get sick of this whole "multiverse" crap. Impossible to keep up with it. I gave up.
I kinda did too. The Dr. Strange one was a chore and Ant-Man 3 was just audience abuse. I gave one last chance to Guardians 3, and at least that was okay.

I get the impression even Disney doesn’t have much of a long term plan for these franchises.

I kinda did too. The Dr. Strange one was a chore and Ant-Man 3 was just audience abuse. I gave one last chance to Guardians 3, and at least that was okay.

I get the impression even Disney doesn’t have much of a long term plan for these franchises.
Disney's just waiting to introduce "Trannyman" to the franchise.

Would rather just flush Kang down the drain and build up Dr Doom.

They gave themselves an out with the last few minutes of Loki saying they were catching the troublesome Kangs.

Would rather just flush Kang down the drain and build up Dr Doom.

They gave themselves an out with the last few minutes of Loki saying they were catching the troublesome Kangs.
That’s a ballsy idea. I like it. Get those Hollywood writers to salvage something good out of this. There’s probably 20 minutes or more of Jonathan Majors footage that be spliced into some new supervillain arc.

I doubt it will happen, and a recast seems more likely.