Matt Rhule On NIL Pricing

You don’t earn the nickname Maserati Marv unless you’re raking in the millions.

Reach in them deep pockets and pay KJ Jefferson.
Give NU even a solid QB and they win 8 games this year. Well worth a 2mm investment

Rhule claimed the current cost for a portal in the QB is between $1-$2 million in this era of NIL deals. Rhule also said some teams in the country have $6-$7 million players on the roster.

“I think the portal for me is: I either want to get someone with multiple years that is on caliber with the guys we have or someone who is instant impact upgrade. Someone who can make a difference,” said Rhule. “Make no mistake: a good QB in the portal costs $1 million to $1.5 million to $2 million right now, just so we’re on the same page. Let’s make sure we all understand what’s happening. There are some teams that have $6-$7 million players playing for them.”

Now we know why so many QBs have entered the portal.
So who is paying and who is getting 6 to 7mm?

The shit is getting ridiculous. Our local high school has a 5-star defensive end and he point-blank told the other kids at school the reason he picked Tennessee to play for is they offered the most money (not pointing fingers by stating that just showing the mentality of the kids now).
Someone at Nebraska whining? No way. I'm SHOCKED.

I'd bet he's football smart though, and that's every bit of 50% of the QB position.
kid is legit.. he can run, more importantly, throw on the run.. He also has a quick trigger with some heat.. It's just going to be funny hearing ppl backtrack on the 3 star with a 5 star name.

people want to compare him to his uncles.. when in reality.. he's more of his grandpa.

BMD call all the shots now. They had heavy influence before but now that it's pay for play is legal they are decacto GMs of college football.

BMD call all the shots now. They had heavy influence before but now that it's pay for play is legal they are decacto GMs of college football.
BMDs will never be GMs.. they are just ADs who will fire a HC for not coming through on expectations..ESPECIALLY for ones that are costing the BMDs

I'd bet he's football smart though, and that's every bit of 50% of the QB position.

I was "arguing" with a guy at church last weekend regarding Eli about that same thing.

dude didn't have all the tools but he is smart about football like Tony Romo. that peyton and eli show proved to me how smart Eli is about football.

Rhule claimed the current cost for a portal in the QB is between $1-$2 million in this era of NIL deals. Rhule also said some teams in the country have $6-$7 million players on the roster.

“I think the portal for me is: I either want to get someone with multiple years that is on caliber with the guys we have or someone who is instant impact upgrade. Someone who can make a difference,” said Rhule. “Make no mistake: a good QB in the portal costs $1 million to $1.5 million to $2 million right now, just so we’re on the same page. Let’s make sure we all understand what’s happening. There are some teams that have $6-$7 million players playing for them.”

Now we know why so many QBs have entered the portal.
So who is paying and who is getting 6 to 7mm?

The shit is getting ridiculous. Our local high school has a 5-star defensive end and he point-blank told the other kids at school the reason he picked Tennessee to play for is they offered the most money (not pointing fingers by stating that just showing the mentality of the kids now).
Can you blame them? Its just like a job. You are likely going to take the best offer

I was "arguing" with a guy at church last weekend regarding Eli about that same thing.

dude didn't have all the tools but he is smart about football like Tony Romo. that peyton and eli show proved to me how smart Eli is about football.

There was an old saying at Tennessee....

"If you can't find Peyton Manning go look in the film room, you're sure find him there."

I assume Arch will be much the same way via advice from his uncles.

outside JFF... chris simms would be the greatest aggy QB of the past 25 years
Kellen Mond college passing stats are pretty much equal to those of Chrissie. Kellen >>> Chris in rushing stats.

Yeah he signed a long term deal and donated the initial payment.

That's not all NIL unless there are zero things with Arch's name or image on it that is sold by CFB. Which there is. So he is getting NIL money.
You clearly didn’t read it

Kellen Mond college passing stats are pretty much equal to those of Chrissie. Kellen >>> Chris in rushing stats.

If you are comparing QBs 20 years apart, it’s not good if the stats are similar

You clearly didn’t read it
You clearly have no idea how NIL works. Read the article, read what I wrote, and then if you still have questions rather than being a little cunt just ask questions.