Matt rhule to Aggies

Not seeing it.

However, he does have some Texas recruiting ties from his (2017 - 2019) time at Baylor.
That and climate would be his only reasons to leave.

What's the greater motivator for him, resurrecting a blueblood or winning a national title somewhere where they haven't won one in 85 years?

His road to conference championships and national titles is more difficult in the SEC.

Then there's this....

1700777161617.png

Ever since he chose Baylor in the state it was in, I’ve thought his interests were different than most.

Happy Thanksgiving and stuff.

Nah.

He is not bailing on the Huskers that fast.

I don't recall.

Which ones?
I don’t remember exactly which ones offered him either. I’ll look them up…or call “thinks he knows it all” Baylor alum brother in law. I remember arguing with him about it. But he sees things through Green and Gold glasses and I was i the camp ANY of the others were better. They weren’t big names but middle of the road ones.

I don’t remember exactly which ones offered him either. I’ll look them up…or call “thinks he knows it all” Baylor alum brother in law. I remember arguing with him about it. But he sees things through Green and Gold glasses and I was i the camp ANY of the others were better. They weren’t big names but middle of the road ones.

It's cool.

I found Oregon. That's good enough to support your statement that "he had options at other P5s". :beer2:

"Rhule notably took the Baylor job over Oregon a few years back because he wanted his recruiting base to be more local."

Why is Matt Rhule "trash" at the college level?

Who's your top 3 candidates?
He's trash because he had one good season in a down year for the weak big12. He's a .500 coach who has led teams to a 1-2 bowl record.

My top 3 wish list in order:
Traylor
Elko
DeBoer

He's trash because he had one good season in a down year for the weak big12. He's a .500 coach who has led teams to a 1-2 bowl record.

Traylor
Elko
DeBoer
Bless your heart

Traylor
Elko
DeBoer

"My top 3 wish list in order:"

Traylor: The pile of failed G5 to P5 head coach carcasses is deep.
Elko: Northeast guy, but makes sense in having A&M experience as DC.
DeBoer: That's the guy worth the gamble. Proven to have made the G5 > P5 transition.

Keep your trash up there in Nebraska. Columbus needs to keep their beard dying trash, too.
How serious is the Day to Aggie rumors down there? Is it prevelant or some BS attention seeker?

How serious is the Day to Aggie rumors down there? Is it prevelant or some BS attention seeker?
Until they officially name a HC, it's all clickbait.

A&M reminds me of Arkansas when they hired Dana Altman. In the introductory to the booster and fans they started the "whoo pig suie" stuff and you could see on his face he was uncomfortable with his decision. He backed out the next day.

The new coach at A&M will have to watch the dudes in ice cream man suits grabbing their balls and barking "WHOOOI!!"