Matt rhule to Aggies

Until they officially name a HC, it's all clickbait.

A&M reminds me of Arkansas when they hired Dana Altman. In the introductory to the booster and fans they started the "whoo pig suie" stuff and you could see on his face he was uncomfortable with his decision. He backed out the next day.

The new coach at A&M will have to watch the dudes in ice cream man suits grabbing their balls and barking "WHOOOI!!"
Not for $95 million even

Day ain’t going to the SEC. He would get buttraped weekly

It's cool.

I found Oregon. That's good enough to support your statement that "he had options at other P5s". :beer2:

"Rhule notably took the Baylor job over Oregon a few years back because he wanted his recruiting base to be more local."

That’s a bigger name brand than the ones I remember.I think there was also one in the B1G that was supposed to be a “great fit” because he was a “B1G” guy.

How serious is the Day to Aggie rumors down there? Is it prevelant or some BS attention seeker?
It's a bigger joke than Michigan fans asking "what rule was broken?" over and over.

IF Day were to leave, it would be to be a QB and or OC coach in the NFL, but that is not happening until after his son (who is a QB and is 9th grader) is through college.

au revoir

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

New Mexico State would be a decent step up.

:happy:

If A&M had watched the game management in the last two games, they don't even touch Rhule.

He calls timeout when he doesn't need to, the doesn't call timeout when he actually needs to.
He plays for FG's and not TD's.