Messi to MLS

Figured they would eventually. Good! Get to see a legend on his farewell tour.
Only way I'd buy a ticket to see Messi in MLS is last second. He will rest some games this year with Champions League, COPA America and now two Argentina friendlies in March in Philadelphia and then Los Angeles. Might make a run at the Los Angeles one but my schedule tight in March. Only other chance is San Jose if he plays there. Don't know the MLS schedule. Of course there is still Copa America. Maybe games in Santa Clara. I do already know USA will play 1st knockout game in Santa Clara if they survive the group stage of Copa. Might partake in that.

Ticket prices have cooled a lot. Im watching a game I’ll be in Miami for and tickets are getting close to what I would pay.
Tickets have gone up 60% since this post

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

Only way I'd buy a ticket to see Messi in MLS is last second. He will rest some games this year with Champions League, COPA America and now two Argentina friendlies in March in Philadelphia and then Los Angeles. Might make a run at the Los Angeles one but my schedule tight in March. Only other chance is San Jose if he plays there. Don't know the MLS schedule. Of course there is still Copa America. Maybe games in Santa Clara. I do already know USA will play 1st knockout game in Santa Clara if they survive the group stage of Copa. Might partake in that.
Oops I meant World Cup for USA here in Santa Clara.