Michigan Ohio State viewing numbers

IMO greatest rivalry in ALL of sports. Yankees-Red Sox can suck a dick
Sorry. NFL Dallas vs Washington is the best rivalries. Doesn't get more old school than Cowboys vs Indians

This number is going to be dwarfed come 11/30/2024.

Very unlikely since neither will be in contention for the CCG and they will probably play at a time when other relevant games are on

TH else they gonna do in Michigan?

LOL@ Aggies-Longhorns

Sure, if you want to watch two programs pretending to be relevant. One hasn't been in the natty conversation for almost 20 years and the other was when people wore raccoon coats
Hey, wait now damnit. I still have mine.

This is why nothing will happen to MI. The NCAA needs them too much.

Why?

The NCAA derives it's income from the Men's Basketball Tournament ($867 Million) and Championships Ticket Sales ($178 million).
They likely make good coin from the CWS.

"The Division I College Football Playoff and bowl games are independently operated, and the NCAA does not receive revenue from these events."

The NCAA couldn't give a shit when they punished the likes of USC, Penn St, etc.

You could say the Big 10, the media, or bowl games "needs them too much". But not the NCAA.

I can’t wAit to renew my season tickets for next year. I’ll be starting them at $2500 each. Ha
I'm def going to the UM game next year.. but as much as i know those tix will cost me, the aggy game is going to be that much more. I was talking to a few of my longhorn friends that travel with me.. One of them hasn't missed a RRS game in years but he's already out on next season.. it's UM first, then vs aggy and UGA.. he said if he gets ou tix allotted to him, he will just sell them. He says he's tempted to sell his UGA tix as well to pay for the aggy tickets (if he doesn't get those alloted to him).

Thanksgiving.

I wonder what viewership would be had those two games been played at the same time on Thanksgiving.

I‘m not saying the college game would win, but it sure as shit wouldn’t be 22/44.

Also, fuck you.

NFL is always going to beat college but I wonder how many of those tvs even had audiences in front of them the whole time.

Sorry. NFL Dallas vs Washington is the best rivalries. Doesn't get more old school than Cowboys vs Indians
You know you are the best rivalry when everybody says they are a better rivalry and you haven't even brought it up.

You know you are the best rivalry when everybody says they are a better rivalry and you haven't even brought it up.
So when someone else brought it up, they didn't bring it up?

I didn't even know that Texas/Texas A&M was a rivalry game ... maybe an "in-state" rivalry - similar to Michigan/Michigan State. I thought Texas' real rival was Oklahoma.

Fo Realz?

Traditional 'Friday after Thanksgiving' rivalry like Nebraska/Oklahoma was.