Michigan Ohio State viewing numbers

So when someone else brought it up, they didn't bring it up?

Fo Realz?

Traditional 'Friday after Thanksgiving' rivalry like Nebraska/Oklahoma was.

Which game against Texas is bigger and has a better history? Oklahoma or Texas A&M? One is your rival and the other is your side bitch.

Which game against Texas is bigger and has a better history? Oklahoma or Texas A&M? One is your rival and the other is your side bitch.

You'd have to ask a tejas fan. They do refer to A&M as "Little Brother".

Same could be asked to Oklahoma fans regarding Nebraska/Oklahoma or Oklahoma/tejas, I guess.

Nebraska/Oklahoma was probably bigger in the Big 8 days because the game was typically for the Big 8 championship and a trip to the Orange Bowl.
Once the Big 12 was formed NU/OU no longer played every year, so it likely became more tejas to win the South Division.

I'm with fordman.. next years game is going to be big just because it's been a long time coming.. It will be bigger if both teams are good (which almost never happens, usually it's one school not both)

You'd have to ask a tejas fan. They do refer to A&M as "Little Brother".

Same could be asked to Oklahoma fans regarding Nebraska/Oklahoma or Oklahoma/tejas, I guess.

Nebraska/Oklahoma was probably bigger in the Big 8 days because the game was typically for the Big 8 championship and a trip to the Orange Bowl.
Once the Big 12 was formed NU/OU no longer played every year, so it likely became more tejas to win the South Division.
ou is but for some reason.. i feel it's not going to be as big as it was in the big 12

usually my friends circle Dallas every year but next year it's a distant 4th on the list..UM/Aggy/UGA then RRS...

I'm with fordman.. next years game is going to be big just because it's been a long time coming.. It will be bigger if both teams are good (which almost never happens, usually it's one school not both)
If you had to win one game and lose one game ... who would you rather win against Oklahoma or Texas A&M?

If you had to win one game and lose one game ... who would you rather win against Oklahoma or Texas A&M?
rather win vs aggy right now.. been over a decade.. nothing like returning to their stadium with their decade plus head start to lose to us

Thanksgiving.

I wonder what viewership would be had those two games been played at the same time on Thanksgiving.

I‘m not saying the college game would win, but it sure as shit wouldn’t be 22/44.

Also, fuck you.
If The Game was on Thanksgiving at noon, it would've probably topped 75m

rather win vs aggy right now.. been over a decade.. nothing like returning to their stadium with their decade plus head start to lose to us
I guess ... you are more concerned with a team that left your conference over a decade ago, you have beat them at a 2-1 rate since forever, than seemly a very special game against an equal team played at a neutral location that people from both sides travel to?

Damn, I guess this is why Michigan/ohio state is so big. Any controversary will draw 4,000 replies on a thread from people who are associated with so many teams. Alabama/Auburn, Army/Navy, Harvard/Yale and Florida/Florida State know who their rivals are. Texas/Oklahoma seems pretty special as well. If Michigan went 1-11 with their only win being against a ohio state (who was also 1-11) it would be a good season.

cotton_bowl_2017-10-15_UT_v_OU_Football_Gabriel.Lopez3302.jpg

I guess ... you are more concerned with a team that left your conference over a decade ago, you have beat them at a 2-1 rate since forever, than seemly a very special game against an equal team played at a neutral location that people from both sides travel to?

Damn, I guess this is why Michigan/ohio state is so big. Any controversary will draw 4,000 replies on a thread from people who are associated with so many teams. Alabama/Auburn, Army/Navy, Harvard/Yale and Florida/Florida State know who their rivals are. Texas/Oklahoma seems pretty special as well. If Michigan went 1-11 with their only win being against a ohio state (who was also 1-11) it would be a good season.

cotton_bowl_2017-10-15_UT_v_OU_Football_Gabriel.Lopez3302.jpg
stopbeingafaggot.gif

I have no idea what you are talking about. But to say that "no one brought up" rivalry talk is wrong

IMO greatest rivalry in ALL of sports. Yankees-Red Sox can suck a dick