Michigan's administration is so damn archaic............

Conversative?
Doesn't surprise me that a typo is your response. Just another excuse for you to ignore the blatantly obvious.

We may need a start a poll to see who is more delusional homer fan between you and Oregon Duck.

Doesn't surprise me that a typo is your response. Just another excuse for you to ignore the blatantly obvious.

We may need a start a poll to see who is more delusional homer fan between you and Oregon Duck.
It's funny that nobody else comes close to getting their panties in a wad about me like you do. It upsets you to no end that michigan doesn't scare me at all. I know you'll come back with some BS about not being triggered and calling me names again, but what I'm saying it 100% true.

It's funny that nobody else comes close to getting their panties in a wad about me like you do. It upsets you to no end that michigan doesn't scare me at all. I know you'll come back with some BS about not being triggered and calling me names again, but what I'm saying it 100% true.
Multiple people call you out for being a homer. The others just ignore you. Hell -- I'm pretty sure that is why you disappeared for a long while.

That being said -- I'm not calling you "names", I'm calling you what you are.............a homer. If you truly believe you aren't a homer, I can't help you, as it is blatant.

As far as Michigan and Ohio State. November 30th, 2019. That's the last time you watched OSU beat Michigan on the football field. That was almost 1,400 days ago. I love you still think Ryan Day is the answer as your head coach, as does every Michigan fan in the world. Going to be fun to add another 365 to it.

Now 2024 -- if OSU loses to UM -- then you REALLY have issues, as UM will lose 18 starters. But it'd be hilarious to watch it happen again.

Multiple people call you out for being a homer. The others just ignore you. Hell -- I'm pretty sure that is why you disappeared for a long while.

That being said -- I'm not calling you "names", I'm calling you what you are.............a homer. If you truly believe you aren't a homer, I can't help you, as it is blatant.

As far as Michigan and Ohio State. November 30th, 2019. That's the last time you watched OSU beat Michigan on the football field. That was almost 1,400 days ago. I love you still think Ryan Day is the answer as your head coach, as does every Michigan fan in the world. Going to be fun to add another 365 to it.

Now 2024 -- if OSU loses to UM -- then you REALLY have issues, as UM will lose 18 starters. But it'd be hilarious to watch it happen again.
Like I said, here you are being emotional again. I don't seem to have these kind of interactions with others for the most part. Congrats on your small amount of success now that Harbaugh has been at michigan nearly a decade. Again, though, please don't embarrass the conference in the CFP if you make it this year.