Michigan's administration is so damn archaic............

Going to be a very interesting game. Michigan returns essentially everyone. It is at Michigan. I like UM's chance of making it 3 in a row unless McCarthy is injured or our secondary has a rash of injuries.
Sometimes you don’t want those returnees, you want some new guys.

I don't have to tell myself anything. It has been shown on the field. It is you who has to tell yourself it will be different. That's why I can't wait to hear your new excuses this year.
2021 and 2022 were a tale of two very different games. If you're telling me you plan on playing like shit offensively for most of the game but you're gonna get a slew of miraculous big play TDs again, then go ahead and believe it. Nothing about michigan scares me though.

Going to be a very interesting game. Michigan returns essentially everyone. It is at Michigan. I like UM's chance of making it 3 in a row unless McCarthy is injured or our secondary has a rash of injuries.

This is a year you really should beat us. I think we lose to ND and Penn State before Michigan after what I saw on Sautrday. This season 100% depends on the Oline getting their shit together.

2021 and 2022 were a tale of two very different games. If you're telling me you plan on playing like shit offensively for most of the game but you're gonna get a slew of miraculous big play TDs again, then go ahead and believe it. Nothing about michigan scares me though.
There are those excuses. At some point you will grasp the fact the "miraculous big play TD's" were a direct result of OSU's defensive game plan.

If you sell out and bring the house to stop the run -- if you don't make the stop at the line of scrimmage -- you give up big plays. If you sell out to stop the run and it is a pass -- if you don't get pressure on the QB -- your entire secondary is on an island -- you give up big plays.

As you've been told repeatedly -- that defense works GREAT against teams you overwhelm with your talent. If you face a team with talent -- you get exactly what happened.

And after giving up 1,000+ yards and almost 100 points -- I can see why you have the utmost confidence in your squad. :facepalm: :shrug:

This is a year you really should beat us. I think we lose to ND and Penn State before Michigan after what I saw on Sautrday. This season 100% depends on the Oline getting their shit together.
Yeah -- ATF cracks me up with his comments. I've seen some homer fans with blinders on, but he may be the worst of them. UM returns their whole team essentially and it is at Ann Arbor. Does it mean UM is going to win? No. But UM will be better this year than they have been the last two years, while I think it is safe to say, OSU will not, as they go from an all-american QB to a new QB.

I like UM's chances is year better than their chances the last two years. Now next year -- I think Michigan is going to get absolutely pummeled by OSU, as we will be replacing like 18 starters.

There are those excuses. At some point you will grasp the fact the "miraculous big play TD's" were a direct result of OSU's defensive game plan.

If you sell out and bring the house to stop the run -- if you don't make the stop at the line of scrimmage -- you give up big plays. If you sell out to stop the run and it is a pass -- if you don't get pressure on the QB -- your entire secondary is on an island -- you give up big plays.

As you've been told repeatedly -- that defense works GREAT against teams you overwhelm with your talent. If you face a team with talent -- you get exactly what happened.

And after giving up 1,000+ yards and almost 100 points -- I can see why you have the utmost confidence in your squad. :facepalm: :shrug:
You sound scared, honestly

Yes -- you looked very impressive week 1.
On the road vs. a P5 team we won 23-3 (actually was 27-3 since the B1G has admitted the Harrison TD catch was wrongly called off) while you played at home vs a G5 and won 30-3.

Yes -- you looked very impressive week 1.

Honestly we tend to struggle out of the gate more times than not.

I think its obvious the Oline has a lot of work to do though. I think McCord actually played better as the game went on but was kept down by a over conservative playbook. If the Oline can't pull it together though it won't matter how good the D is or how many weapons we have at WR.

On the road vs. a P5 team we won 23-3 (actually was 27-3 since the B1G has admitted the Harrison TD catch was wrongly called off) while you played at home vs a G5 and won 30-3.

This team worries me because of Day's quickness to tuck tail and go ultra conservative the second anything goes wrong. We can get away with it against the lower B1G teams but we are going to get kicked in by ND, Penn State and Michigan if he goes that route in those games. You can't run a bunch of simple run plays/check down pass plays and beat better teams when they know that's exactly what is coming.

This team worries me because of Day's quickness to tuck tail and go ultra conservative the second anything goes wrong. We can get away with it against the lower B1G teams but we are going to get kicked in by ND, Penn State and Michigan if he goes that route in those games. You can't run a bunch of simple run plays/check down pass plays and beat better teams when they know that's exactly what is coming.
I thought you guys had elite receivers and would air it out ala Mike Leach… RIP

There's those excuses again. Your excuse making is very impressive.

This team has played one game. I have no problem at all with him being conservative in these games. I'm not sure where you've gotten the idea that Day is going to go conservative the entire year based just on this game.

This team has played one game. I have no problem at all with him being conservative in these games. I'm not sure where you've gotten the idea that Day is going to go conservative the entire year based just on this game.
I'm SHOCKED ATF is making excuses for OSU's team. :pound:

I'm SHOCKED ATF is making excuses for OSU's team. :pound:
You don't actually know what an excuse is, do you? I know it burns you up inside that I point out michigan's miraculous luck against OSU last year and am not the least bit concerned about facing you this year.

You don't actually know what an excuse is, do you? I know it burns you up inside that I point out michigan's miraculous luck against OSU last year and am not the least bit concerned about facing you this year.
You are right, it wasn't an excuse for OSU's offense to look stagnant in week 1. It was just a "conversative game plan", definitely not an excuse. :pound:

Miraculous luck isn't an excuse either, right?

There is a reason why people laugh AT YOU, not with you, on so many posts. You are one of, if not, the biggest homer on this site. You make MnB look like a logical fan in comparison.

You are right, it wasn't an excuse for OSU's offense to look stagnant in week 1. It was just a "conversative game plan", definitely not an excuse. :pound:

Miraculous luck isn't an excuse either, right?

There is a reason why people laugh AT YOU, not with you, on so many posts. You are one of, if not, the biggest homer on this site. You make MnB look like a logical fan in comparison.
Conversative?