Mid Major Thread

Drake/Loyola with a split this weekend. Keeps both on track to earning an at-large. Honestly, if both win out until Arch Madness, and neither win the conference tournament, I can see a 3 bid MVC.
Awful game. Loyola better not drop out of the top 25 because of that game. They destroyed Drake yesterday.

Drake/Loyola with a split this weekend. Keeps both on track to earning an at-large. Honestly, if both win out until Arch Madness, and neither win the conference tournament, I can see a 3 bid MVC.
Huge win for Drake today after getting smacked yesterday especially without their 2nd best player imo

Awful game. Loyola better not drop out of the top 25 because of that game. They destroyed Drake yesterday.
I mean yeah but honestly 3 of the 4 halves were about as even as you can get . Drake was actually ahead at halftime yesterday. Just plated an awful 2nf half

I mean yeah but honestly 3 of the 4 halves were about as even as you can get . Drake was actually ahead at halftime yesterday. Just plated an awful 2nf half
Not trying to take away from Drake but yesterday’s second half was due to Loyola’s FG% and defense and less Drake playing poorly. Loyola allowed fewer points today than they did yesterday. As of today Loyola allows the fewest PPG in the country. After today’s game KenPom has the Ramblers at 10th in the country.

I’m still pretty upset due to the loss today, so don’t mind me.

Last edited:
Not trying to take away from Drake but yesterday’s second half was due to Loyola’s FG% and defense and less Drake playing poorly. Loyola allowed fewer points today than they did yesterday. As of today Loyola allows the fewest PPG in the country. After today’s game KenPom has the Ramblers at 10th in the country.

I’m still pretty upset due to the loss today, so don’t mind me.
Hey Loyola is a hell of a team . I wasn't dissing them

How bout Wichita State basketball?

That program was basically imploded and theyre in 1st place of a pretty decent AAC.

Western Kentucky scheduled to play Houston this week. Nice pick up for WKU who have sneaky at-large potential, especially if they were to win that game.

Games that don't have a thread:

CAA Semifinals:

#8 Elon vs. #4 Hofstra - 6:00 | CBSSN
#6 Drexel vs. #2 Northeastern - 9:30 | CBSSN

Go Drexel!

Sun Belt Championship:

E#4 Appalachian State vs. E#1 Georgia State - 7:00 | ESPN2

SoCon Championship:

#7 Mercer vs. #1 UNC-Greensboro - 7:00 | ESPN

Summit League Semifinals:

#4 Oral Roberts vs. #1 South Dakota State - 6:45 | ESPN+
#3 North Dakota State vs. #2 South Dakota - 9:45 | ESPN+

@SU Nittany Tide

:beer2:

2 more North Carolina schools punching their ticket. @Hitman Hart .

Oral Roberts SDSU game was awesome tonight

Hell yes Drexel!!!

Anal Roberts looking like they're going to punch a ticket

Eastern Washington leads Montana State 20-5 with 11:35 left in the first half. Go Inland Northwest!

49-38 EWU with 10:31 left.

Eastern Washington is going Dancing!

Eastern Washington is going Dancing!

They have a coach to keep a eye on. If I were a MWC or PAC team looking for a new coach, I'd give him a call.

Iona back in the tournament. The NCAA couldn't even keep that sleazeball Pitino down for 4 years and he's already back in the fold. It's only a matter of time before another major conference program gives him the keys to the car. :dhd:

Iona back in the tournament. The NCAA couldn't even keep that sleazeball Pitino down for 4 years and he's already back in the fold. It's only a matter of time before another major conference program gives him the keys to the car. :dhd:
Maybe Minnesota can bring Rick in to be "co-coach" with his son.

UNCG has sneaked into the top 100 on kenpom. fourth straight top 100 year for the Spartans

Wes Miller is doing a great job there. I'm interested to see which P6 school is going to hire him. There's a part of me that's disappointed Wake didn't hire him, but there's also a part in me that is relieved. I feel that Forbes was the safer hire and is going to be damn good at Wake, but man, Wes Miller could have been the guy for forty years.