Milk

I grew up on full fat then, when I moved out on my own, i switched to 2% because it felt colder. Which got me to skim for several years, then I decided it was just grey water so I’m back to whole and will often plop an ice cube or two in it to get it extra chilled before I drink it.

I grew up drinking whole milk as well, I had a friend whos parents had skim and when I ate over there the milk always seemed colder so when I moved out I went to 2% then skim and never looked back.

My white russians taste like chocolate milk.
I usually go through a White Russian phase in fall/winter. I need to learn balance though. One and done!

drunk fail GIF

My lower GI tract goes into full protest mode if I drink cow’s milk. Almond milk is the way for me. I tried oat milk, but the brand I bought smelled like play-doh and I couldn’t get past that.

My lower GI tract goes into full protest mode if I drink cow’s milk. Almond milk is the way for me. I tried oat milk, but the brand I bought smelled like play-doh and I couldn’t get past that.
Ooh! What brand is that?? I LOVE the way play-doh smells!

I don’t recommend tasting it though. Waaaay too salty.

so I’ve heard.

I liked Oatly

Ooh! What brand is that?? I LOVE the way play-doh smells!

I don’t recommend tasting it though. Waaaay too salty.

so I’ve heard.
I think it was this one. Not 100% sure though.

1626357405875.jpeg

Attachments

• 1626357374060.jpeg
    1626357374060.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
Not a fan. Reminds me of the milk left over from eating fruity pebbles. But I like to have my cereal and milk be finished at the same time-I don’t drink the remainder.
Samsies

I also used to like a small glass of buttermilk every now and then.

But when spoiled milk gets chunky, that’s when it’s the best. It’s spreadable and edible

I also used to like a small glass of buttermilk every now and then.

But when spoiled milk gets chunky, that’s when it’s the best. It’s spreadable and edible
Why don’t you just buy some stinky French cheese and skip the science experiment part?