Milk

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Sure Jan GIF

Does a body good.

I also used to like a small glass of buttermilk every now and then.

But when spoiled milk gets chunky, that’s when it’s the best. It’s spreadable and edible
I am not surprised you wear overalls

I have. They’re both superior to grape jelly. As is mango, quince, rhubarb, meat….
I don't hate any jelly

my go to is strawberry preserves these days, but I do like me some PBJ with grape on white bread.

be more open minded, William
I’m extremely open minded. It’s just there are right and wrong ways to do things. PBJ is smooth JIF peanut butter with Smuckers strawberry preserves on toasted sourdough. That’s the right answer. Anything else is horribly, tragically wrong. I am open to accepting your wrongness though, but we all have to acknowledge it.

I’m extremely open minded. It’s just there are right and wrong ways to do things. PBJ is smooth JIF peanut butter with Smuckers strawberry preserves on toasted sourdough. That’s the right answer. Anything else is horribly, tragically wrong. I am open to accepting your wrongness though, but we all have to acknowledge it.
My gawd. You really are Napa born & bred.

My aunt makes jelly out of kudzu flowers. Sounds gross, but it’s the best jelly I’ve ever had. For the standard flavors, give me raspberry, but red always trumps purple in the fruit flavor department

• Funny!
Reactions: ill