Milk

instead of chocolate milk, I drink this:

NP-chocolate-EN.png
that's milk

but they have a regular chocolate milk product and it's not 30g of Protein, 2.5g of fat and 4g of carbs. So I guess I need to understand what "Filtered Lowfat Grade A Milk" really means. Because it can't be the same "milk" that's in their chocolate milk.

but they have a regular chocolate milk product and it's not 30g of Protein, 2.5g of fat and 4g of carbs. So I guess I need to understand what "Filtered Lowfat Grade A Milk" really means. Because it can't be the same "milk" that's in their chocolate milk.

1694796149741.png

Despite all of our differences, can we just all agree that the word is pronounced "milk" as in "ilk" not "melk" as in "elk"?

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Despite all of our differences, can we just all agree that the word is pronounced "milk" as in "ilk" not "melk" as in "elk"?

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

ilk, not elk

If you cant enjoy strawberry milk, then you're clearly a cocksucker
I'm not sure I have ever had strawberry milk

And why is Half and Half so complicated.

My mother's side of the family are dairy farmers. I used to love milk. Drank a glass at every meal just about as long as I lived with my parents. When I was married we bought cereal for the kids so always had milk on hand to drink. But after my kids all moved out and my wife and I got tired of watching milk go bad because neither of us drank it much anymore, we quit buying it.

Totally quit drinking it to the point that when I did try to drink some recently I actually almost hurled. I don't know if my taste buds changed or what but it not only tasted nasty...but the thought of what I was drinking caused me to become nauseous.

You... monsters!