Milk

skim milk?? that shit is awful, it's basically watered-down milk.

God, I wish I could still drink milk and not have it fuck me up. When it comes to milk, i'm lactose intolerant, but it's not just my digestive system that gets destroyed by it...i also end up with headaches, and many times they'll hit me hours after i've consumed the milk. but it's odd, cheese doesn't bother me at all, and i can actually get away with a little bit of ice cream every once in awhile (can't eat it on the regular).
That’s me. I have no issues with cheese and can generally eat ice cream, but milk and especially yogurt fucks my shit up.

dafuck??! half the joy of eating kid cereal is gulping down the sweet leftover milk after the cereal is all gone! yer cereal-eating game's all retarded 'n shit!
Basketball Wives Ugh GIF by VH1

You must like that chunky milk, like ol' potato head.

Tried the Oatly chocolate milk today. Tastes similar to the costco protein shakes. and it doesn't froth up in the steamer thingie for coffee.

2/10 wnba

Tried the Oatly chocolate milk today. Tastes similar to the costco protein shakes. and it doesn't froth up in the steamer thingie for coffee.

2/10 wnba
you put chocolate milk in your coffee?

you put chocolate milk in your coffee?
I did today. Or rather, chocolate OAT milk. After tasting it, I'm not going to drink it plain so i figured I'd toss it in my coffee to see if that worked, since I like the plain oatly in it. It's not sweet enough though, so back to the regular stuff and I guess I just let this stuff go bad.

Will it go bad? :scratch:

I did today. Or rather, chocolate OAT milk. After tasting it, I'm not going to drink it plain so i figured I'd toss it in my coffee to see if that worked, since I like the plain oatly in it. It's not sweet enough though, so back to the regular stuff and I guess I just let this stuff go bad.

Will it go bad? :headscratch:
I....I don't know...

Lactose Tolerance developed quickly in Central and Northern Europe. Only took a couple thousand years.
It enabled people to have access to additional forms of nutrition, which helped them thrive.

Boiling frog theory.

You will eat the bugs.

I do a glass of cow chocolate milk after my talkie bike rides and usually do a glass with my morning bagel
This is the best Chocolate Milk on the market.
1694785260230.png
Why would a grown man admit to drinking chocolate milk?
Because it's awesome

i switched to 2% because it felt colder.
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Whole milk or go to hell
I love whole milk, but drink 2%.
I'll pick it up some times

i used to drink the shit out of nesquik strawberry milk as a kid. so good.
team america vomit GIF

instead of chocolate milk, I drink this:

NP-chocolate-EN.png