MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL MNF double-header thread: Kansas City @ Buffalo 5pm ET on FOX

I'm also all for letting the defense get to play defense but that was fucking pass interference!

Blatant pass interference.
Rookies get screwed by refs. But yeah, pass interference or defensive holding- take your pick.

Dallas should just forfeit and quit before someone gets hurt.

cOwBoYs ArE bEtTeR wItH dAlToN tHaN dAk

I can't believe this is an actual take

Andy Dalton sighting.....

cOwBoYs ArE bEtTeR wItH dAlToN tHaN dAk

I can't believe this is an actual take
The ESPN booth was actually talking earlier about how great of a backup Dalton is.

LOL @ the Texans.

Dallas should just forfeit and quit before someone gets hurt.
Worst division in the League. 5-15-1. The Cowboys are the “cream of the crop” and will be 2-4.

Red Rocket is the perfect nickname for Dalton, because he looks like dog dick out there.

AZ gains 209 yards of offense on 3 plays (2 rushes and 1 pass) and Murray was 9 of 24?

Goddamn.

I was so happy to see CeeDee and the rest of the OU guys, old and new, get to the Cowboys this season....but somewhere back there in my noggin I was thinking "oh shit". :L

THIS FRANCHISE IS FUCKING CURSED. WHATEVER HE DID TO GET THOSE RINGS WE'RE STILL PAYING THE PIPER. HURRY UP AND DIE YOU OLD SHITHEAD OR BLOW JIMMY OR WHATEVER.

AZ gains 209 yards of offense on 3 plays (2 rushes and 1 pass) and Murray was 9 of 24?

Goddamn.

I was so happy to see CeeDee and the rest of the OU guys, old and new, get to the Cowboys this season....but somewhere back there in my noggin I was thinking "oh shit". :facepalm:

THIS FRANCHISE IS FUCKING CURSED. WHATEVER HE DID TO GET THOSE RINGS WE'RE STILL PAYING THE PIPER. HURRY UP AND DIE YOU OLD SHITHEAD OR BLOW JIMMY OR WHATEVER.
OH HOW COULD I FORGET ZEKE PUTTING IT ON THE CARPET TWO TIMES?!?!?! MAYBE WE SHOULD FEED HIM MORE?