MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL MNF double-header thread: Kansas City @ Buffalo 5pm ET on FOX

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 83,916.00
2nd game is Arizona @ Dallas 8:15pm ET on ESPN

1st game should be excellent IMO.....

The Dallas-Arizona game isn't that appealing but what does make it worth waching is both defenses struggle to contain offenses so it should be a high scoring shootout.

I’m really interested in the first game. I think it will be a great game. As for the 2nd game I would say the cowboys would win it easily but with dak out and how bad there playing this year it may be a good game. With no work tomorrow I may watch some of it

Less than an hour till game time!!!!

Not sure really what to make of the Bills after they got curb stomped by Tennessee but I am hoping for them to rebound and, if so, should make for this game to be really entertaining.

AZ offense + Dallas Defense would be a great matchup for offense loving fans. But I think Dallas is able to keep Kyler bottled up enough that he has to throw and that will be a problem. LVE should be back tonight.

AZ offense + Dallas Defense would be a great matchup for offense loving fans. But I think Dallas is able to keep Kyler bottled up enough that he has to throw and that will be a problem. LVE should be back tonight.
I like the Cowboys to win a shootout.....they need to run the ball more to keep their defense off the field.....

What a shitty looking day in Buffalo.

And here we goooooo......

Not a good start for Allen.....

Allen has looked like his rookie version the last game and so far in this game.

Those cameras need wipers.

Took KC -5.5 and the under (before I knew about the weather).....

Took KC -5.5 and the under (before I knew about the weather).....
Yeah when I turned it on and saw what the weather was like it made think this might be a lower scoring game than normal.

INC....not a fumble.

The old razzle dazzle....

Good call.....that wasn't PI.

Why in the absolute fuck is this game on so early??? i figured it would at least be 5/6 central ( 6/7EST) starting time not 4 fucking o'clock

Why in the absolute fuck is this game on so early??? i figured it would at least be 5/6 central ( 6/7EST) starting time not 4 fucking o'clock
Double-header.....because of the "Rona.