MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL MNF double-header thread: Kansas City @ Buffalo 5pm ET on FOX

Double-header.....
so?? it is Monday for cryin out loud id rather have the 2nd game start an hour later

There goes CEH.....

Mahomes to Kelce for the TD and the lead.

Why in the absolute fuck is this game on so early??? i figured it would at least be 5/6 central ( 6/7EST) starting time not 4 fucking o'clock
I left work early to watch it. Pretty annoying.

I left work early to watch it. Pretty annoying.
I hadnt actually looked at the start time until 20 minutes after the game started and realized i had missed 5 minutes of game clock

I hadnt actually looked at the start time until 20 minutes after the game started and realized i had missed 5 minutes of game clock
Yeah it feels strange as hell watching a game at this time on a Monday.

Yeah it feels strange as hell watching a game at this time on a Monday.
i had planned on watching it, but never actually payed attention to the start time, got done gettin a W in warzone and looked at my TV and realized i wasnt crazy and that the game had already started, said wtf is this it is a 4 o'clock start???

Fuck Covid!

I hope the COVID thing keeps happening and we get more doubleheaders on MNF.....

If I didn't work from home.....it would suck.

I hope the COVID thing keeps happening and we get more doubleheaders on MNF.....
if they can start at least after 5 i can support that

if they can start at least after 5 i can support that
Dallas-Arizona is the nightcap.....I think that's why they started this earlier since Buffalo is in the EST.....

If I didn't work from home.....it would suck.
i honestly thought id be flipping the tv on at 6 and watching a game starting at 6 not 4 lol luckily the stream i had up was over and i was forced to change and noticed otherwise the game would have been damn near over by the time i turned it on.

Bills running game lookin pretty good so far.

damn josh allen is a big QB

If Allen keeps trying to run It's just a matter of time before he gets crushed.

That's ticky tack AF.

You actually work at something other than postwhoring?

:rockford:
work hard play hard fun GIF

If Allen keeps trying to run It's just a matter of time before he gets crushed.
Yep, Dak proved what happens when you run too much as QB and Dak isnt a small QB either