MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Monday Night Bears vs Shitsburgh

Time for the great Justin Fields to get back out there. Just love it when holds the ball for too long or scrambles to his right and tosses a long one to a safety.
She needs to croak

Dude is fucking lost.

I love how people screamed for Fields, and now are trying to blame him. Look at their fucking line!

God dammit @HammerDown !!!! How can I properly rant if I have to wait between posts!!!!

Here comes a deflated defense to give away another easy score

That pick is on the line, not fields.

She needs to croak

I hate Nagy so much.

Dude is fucking lost.

I love how people screamed for Fields, and now are trying to blame him. Look at their fucking line!

Fuck everything

God dammit @HammerDown !!!! How can I properly rant if I have to wait between posts!!!!

Here comes a deflated defense to give away another easy score
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Dude is fucking lost.

Protection breaks down for every team. An NFL QB avoids pressure and gets rid of the ball on time. His holding the ball for too long has led to a lot of sacks. Nagy's biggest issue is that he's starting the wrong QB.

Dalton should be playing

The people who called for Fields to play from day one are idiots

Giants (owner of the Bears 1st round pick in 2022) GM watching Justin Fields.laughing-laugh.gif

Protection breaks down for every team. An NFL QB avoids pressure and gets rid of the ball on time. His holding the ball for too long has led to a lot of sacks. Nagy's biggest issue is that he's starting the wrong QB.
he thinks he can escape pressure like he's playing Rutgers or Maryland

Big hit on Fields, he is gonna think twice about running now

The Bears D is so awesome for the O to be so meh.

Stfu. You aren't watching the games, if you can't see the OLine is fucking garbage. Even if you take away the shit penalties, they flat out suck

Dalton should be playing

The people who called for Fields to play from day one are idiots
No shit! I see these idiots talking about what Fields needs to do, and I have been saying from the beginning, that they should be playing Fields as little as possible. They are going to get him hurt.

Well when the 2 best QBs on the team are healthy and you start the 3rd best (2b at best) QB, field position isn't going to help.

Still, a coaching issue. Don't start better QBs, don't make good decisions to support the QBs you put on the field, and fuck up draft picks.

A management and coaching fail.