MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Monday Night Bears vs Shitsburgh

The NFL should be more concerned about the incompetent officiating than players being vaccinated.

Some game last night, eh??

Err What GIF by Jeff Dunham

Calling that in such a key spot is absolutely ridiculous

glad the Steelers won, but if this game wasn't enough to convince the fanboys that Ben is beyond washed up, then nothing will. i cringe every single time he drops back.
Yes, Ben looks washed up.

glad the Steelers won, but if this game wasn't enough to convince the fanboys that Ben is beyond washed up, then nothing will. i cringe every single time he drops back.
Man, I thought he was going out ealry on. Got sacked and caught one his own players ham hock thigh to the side of the head.

yeah, dude looks like he's damn near 86 years old out there.
If I was 2 inches taller, me and ben would be about the same out there. He looks like he just gets off the couch, brushes off the cheeto crumbs, and walks out there every week.

If I was 2 inches taller, me and ben would be about the same out there. He looks like he just gets off the couch, brushes off the cheeto crumbs, and walks out there every week.

lol perfectly apt description, yes he does.

if he DARES to try and play another year after this one is over, the rooneys better kick his ass out of the building and tell him he can go play elsewhere. i don't care if the steelers have to play mason rudolph's garbage ass for a season or two until they get their next franchise starter, there is no possible way they can bring ben back. and i say all this, having been one of roethlisberger's biggest fans over the years, by FAR the best QB the Steelers have ever had. but when it's time to get the fuck out, it's time to get the fuck out.

lets turn this into tOfficial lets lol @ Steve Levy and ESPN thread

Levy: "Before getting to Alabama, Harris was used to sleeping on the floor b/c he was homeless. so even after he got his dorm room in Tuscaloosa, Harris continued to sleep on the floor."

Harris: