MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Monday Night Bears vs Shitsburgh

I saw that shit. Fucking asshole refs. And not calling hits on Fields like they would for any other qb is shit
The first were Fields slid late wasnt a bad no call because nothing defender could do but the one right after where defender took 2 full steps and hit fields was an easy roughing call. No idea how missed that. The refs were shit

he could have avoided contact. chose to check him then threw the flag.
Oh ya, that was total shit. He actually "hipped" him ffs, and then calls fucking taunting away from that "contact"!?

Just a ridiculous display put forth by the NFL tonight. Utter stupidity. Lame af to watch.

Oh ya, that was total shit. He actually "hipped" him ffs, and then calls fucking taunting away from that "contact"!?

Just a ridiculous display put forth by the NFL tonight. Utter stupidity. Lame af to watch.

i didn't see it live. this guy says the taunting was something he did to the steelers bench..

i didn't see it live. this guy says the taunting was something he did to the steelers bench..

Ya, his play finished in that direction, and he held it like a jumpshot ya just nailed.

It was gay as ever-loving fuck. Fuck the NFL.

Practice-squad player called up today, and he just made the play of the fucking game.

Super queer.

Bears fans, who’s the older coach who is always by Nagy and running all over the sidelines? The last 5 mins that guy was everywhere running and yelling

Bears fans, who’s the older coach who is always by Nagy and running all over the sidelines? The last 5 mins that guy was everywhere running and yelling
ranrxmxtjovkv0mcgllj.jpg

This guy?

I'd be cool with a swift kick in the nuts, from behind, and he never knows who dun it
That poor guy....fucking practice squad nobody, who just made the absolute play of the game.

They have taken all the emotion out of the game, and it's fucking lame.

The first were Fields slid late wasnt a bad no call because nothing defender could do but the one right after where defender took 2 full steps and hit fields was an easy roughing call. No idea how missed that. The refs were shit
Agreed.

It means the ref intentionally made contact with the player, because he didn't like him staring at the steelers bench, so he was going to throw a flag for something.
Such bullshit. Totally fucking hip-checked him.

I hope they suspend his ass. Fucking ridiculous.