MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Monday Night Bears vs Shitsburgh

Not enough.

What he did is a horrible example to kids out there watching. That’s why they should watch their pet die.
It's nothing to control your emotions, and flag someone for showing emotions, that made you have negative emotions about, then react negatively towards.

It's nothing to control your emotions, and flag someone for showing emotions, that made you have negative emotions about, then react negatively towards.
I’ve stared at this longer than that kid with the tattoos stared at the other sideline.

I’ve stared at this longer than that kid with the tattoos stared at the other sideline.
It was only the biggest play, in a pivotal moment, of a prime time game, of the highest level he can achieve. Calm down with the staring you fucking punk. Only Tom Brady gets away with that!

I hope not. Bears need to move on. They have something special with Fields, hope they don’t waste it
I hope Fields gets banged up just enough to get sat down, and somehow Dalton finishes the season winless, and draft o lineman

I hope Fields gets banged up just enough to get sat down, and somehow Dalton finishes the season winless, and draft o lineman
Didn’t the Bears give up their 1st round pick ? Not that they can’t get good lineman later but that hurts if lose a bunch

As a coach who do Bear fans wanting? Still too early to have a list?
I don't know, but Nagy has to go. Like I said the gm is shit too. I don't even really know any gms are available. We'll see.

Didn’t the Bears give up their 1st round pick ? Not that they can’t get good lineman later but that hurts if lose a bunch
Does a shit record only affect the first round?

Does a shit record only affect the first round?
Attitude Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I don't know, but Nagy has to go. Like I said the gm is shit too. I don't even really know any gms are available. We'll see.
Elliott Wolf would be a good GM but the Bears will probably hire another incompetent person instead.