More Michigan Cheating

"Sign stealing is not technically prohibited and has a long and colorful history as part of the game"

I just hope that the NCAA is using a government grant or tax money to fund the investigation and that it goes before Congress

They’re being investigated for doing something that isn’t against the rules?

Sounds like they are being investigated for sending people to the games of future or possible future opponents in person. Which I guess is against the rules. Only allowed to scout on tape?

Also obligatory: They are cheaters and deserve the death penalty

First Harballs is sleeping over with with recruits now he is doing everything he can to cheat. Gotta love that POS

First Harballs is sleeping over with with recruits now he is doing everything he can to cheat. Gotta love that POS
harbaugh-jim.gif

Add "going to football games" to cheeseburgers in the list of things I don't care about

Imagine someone going to a football game for a cheeseburger?

The horror!!!!!
I think it's funny that sign stealing isn't illegal but the method in which you steal signs is but it's being framed as though Michigan is stealing signs...which is legal.

Add "going to football games" to cheeseburgers in the list of things I don't care about

I thought Michigan men were supposed to be filled with honor and integrity, “above what other schools do”. Turns out all that crap of course is complete bullshit

I thought Michigan men were supposed to be filled with honor and integrity, “above what other schools do”. Turns out all that crap of course is complete bullshit
Sounds like we are playing by the rules. Sign stealing isn't illegal.

Sign stealing by analyzing video of the signs during a game - legal
Sign stealing by analyzing signs during a game in person - illegal

lol at the NCAA once again.