More Michigan Cheating

There more that can be learned by attending in person that just sign stealing. That's why the rule is no advance in person scouting.
Teams are given massive video libraries to scout from. This rule may have made sense in 1994 but in the world of 4k 40 camera football games, this is nonsense.

There was rumors that this was something much worse. So the fact that this is trivial nonsense is a relief. Almost certainly the result of Michigan being king and sore losers abundant in the B10.
Or...Michigan breaking the rules and being so inept they get caught doing it when certainly there are other schools also doing it. Maybe don't sit 50 yard line in Michigan gear and multiple cameras on tripods.

How often? ALL-the-FUCKING-TIME
You only see some of the signs, most likely the decoy or action indicator signs. The real signs are coming from the booth and probably something much less obvious. All the people in different color hats, the signs with stupid symbols, etc are all diversions. It's some guy standing on the sideline with his left arm over his right meaning look to a specific place for the play. Then the next play he has left over right so look to another person.

Personally, I think all of this is trivial. I mean, we are talking about sign stealing at a college football game? Really? And at the same time 21 species have just up and disappeared. You guys are fucking Philistines!

You only see some of the signs, most likely the decoy or action indicator signs. The real signs are coming from the booth and probably something much less obvious. All the people in different color hats, the signs with stupid symbols, etc are all diversions. It's some guy standing on the sideline with his left arm over his right meaning look to a specific place for the play. Then the next play he has left over right so look to another person.
like this guy?

giphy.webp

“Vast network”

Of course Michigan fan will pretend “it’s just a guy in the crowd” like they pretended it was “just a cheeseburger!”

Honesty and integrity!!!

Personally, I think all of this is trivial. I mean, we are talking about sign stealing at a college football game? Really? And at the same time 21 species have just up and disappeared. You guys are fucking Philistines!
I feel the plight of those 21 species but this is serious business, so serious that I'm afraid everyone is getting distracted from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

“Vast network”

Of course Michigan fan will pretend “it’s just a guy in the crowd” like they pretended it was “just a cheeseburger!”

Honesty and integrity!!!

Oh no, see. I'm saying I don't care. I'm saying sign stealing is legal. The crux of the "crime" is legal. The method used to sign steal is irrelevant to me.

Oh no, see. I'm saying I don't care. I'm saying sign stealing is legal. The crux of the "crime" is legal. The method used to sign steal is irrelevant to me.
"Everyone dies, it's natural so I don't see what's wrong about murdering someone. It's irrelevant to me the way they die"

:pop2:

"Everyone dies, it's natural so I don't see what's wrong about murdering someone. It's irrelevant to me the way they die"

:pop2:
It's more like -- murdering someone with a gun from far away is illegal, but murdering them with a knife in person isn't.

It's more like -- murdering someone with a gun from far away is illegal, but murdering them with a knife in person isn't.
Not really, my analogy is more accurate. Your contention is that if something isn't illegal then no way of carrying out that action should be.

Not really, my analogy is more accurate. Your contention is that if something isn't illegal then no way of carrying out that action should be.
For your example to be similar the crux of the crime has to be legal. IE murder. Murder is legal, you're concerning yourself with how someone murders someone else.

For your example to be similar the crux of the crime has to be legal. IE murder. Murder is legal, you're concerning yourself with how someone murders someone else.
Again, incorrect. As I clearly stated, dying is legal. How you die might not be.

I do enjoy your mental gymnastics that led to the gem that is "crime has to be legal".