More Michigan Cheating

Again, incorrect. As I clearly stated, dying is legal. How you die might not be.

I do enjoy your mental gymnastics that led to the gem that is "crime has to be legal".
Sign stealing is legal. Whether you stole those signs having a person scout a team in person or stole those signs via the plethora of recorded video teams are given is semantics at best.

Murdering someone vs. dying from a heart attack very much isn't semantics.

“Vast network”

Of course Michigan fan will pretend “it’s just a guy in the crowd” like they pretended it was “just a cheeseburger!”

Honesty and integrity!!!

Relax scrappy

This may be the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
lolmsu.jpg

Team that violently attacked players in a tunnel fight last year, worried about player safety because of, wait for it, sign steeling.

I'm just wondering, did we fire the sign stealer for the TCU game?

I just love the fake outrage of

"can you believe Jim Harbaugh had his dark network of operatives in section 15 of the Nebraska Louisiana Tech game!?"

Live look at Michigan's violation:
EDQ2sHbX4AEsyqQ

I just love the fake outrage of

"can you believe Jim Harbaugh had his dark network of operatives in section 15 of the Nebraska Louisiana Tech game!?"
I just love watching MI fans try to give more excuses for cheating. Bless your heart.

I just love watching MI fans try to give more excuses for cheating. Bless your heart.
I just love that the NCAA is investigating us for something that isn't cheating.

So would sending someone to record the signals of an upcoming opponent when they play 2 weeks prior be legal? Its just sign stealing...

His logic is that because sign stealing isn’t technically illegal whatever method you use to steal the signs shouldn’t be illegal either.

His logic is that because sign stealing isn’t technically illegal whatever method you use to steal the signs shouldn’t be illegal either.
Yeah I know. I just like the MI excuses. They have so many.