Most Scared @ Theatre?

jaws GIF by Challenger
That fucking movie ruined my summer vacation. Never set one foot in the ocean. @#$%^&$#@

I'm not a big fan of gore movies, and at my age I prefer to laugh or be entertained instead of stressed. But the most stressed I've been was The Ring.
Ditto.

I mostly quit going to horror movies after that one. It had a way of getting in your head that you couldn’t exactly laugh off or shake.

Of course I was too young to see the exorcist in a theater but I bet at that time period it was mind blowing.

"Most scared" at a Theater?...

My buddy and I were underage to buy tickets to see CB4 in the theater, so we bought tickets to Groundhog Day and slipped into CB4 instead. The "scared" part was getting caught.

We did get caught. The cinema admin who caught us told us to go to the movie we paid for or get kicked out; so we saw Groundhog Day instead. Lame.

And for those of you who think that admin did us a favor, I disagree. Groundhog Day is not only unfunny; it's downright depressing. CB4 is at least cheesy funny. I'll take CB4 over Groundhog Day 100% of the time.

"Most scared" at a Theater?...

My buddy and I were underage to buy tickets to see CB4 in the theater, so we bought tickets to Groundhog Day and slipped into CB4 instead. The "scared" part was getting caught.

We did get caught. The cinema admin who caught us told us to go to the movie we paid for or get kicked out; so we saw Groundhog Day instead. Lame.

And for those of you who think that admin did us a favor, I disagree. Groundhog Day is not only unfunny; it's downright depressing. CB4 is at least cheesy funny. I'll take CB4 over Groundhog Day 100% of the time.
Wtf is CB4?

Cell Block 4 with Chris Rock? :heh:

iu

Finding Nemo.

That shit with Bruce the Great White was horrifying.

So was the creepy guy jerking off in the back of the theater.

Which film?

The Blair Witch Project
Mine was JAWS not only for the obvious reasons but I was young when I watched it.
But Blair Witch would have been awesome to watch in the theater. If I had, it might have been the scariest.
Unfortunately I never heard of it until others were talking about the movie so I had to wait until it came out on video.

1408, Saw, or Hostel as an adult at least. Paranormal Activity was great for jump scares.

In the theater, either The Grudge or A Nightmare On Elm Street

Obviously I know I'll get the "what a wimp!" bullshit but at the time, it fucked us up in the theater. I was horrified.

I was too young to see the exorcist in a theater but I bet at that time period it was mind blowing.
There are tales of people at the time really getting seriously fucked up from that movie; needing help afterward to get it out of their head and being seriously affected by it.