Mun-Day. Diskuss

I'll be ready for the bar when this is over.
dont you say that adam sandler GIF

Next WS game is Tuesday, Broe Buck.

If the Rays won the world series they may be the first team that even fairly regular baseball fans could only name 4 or 5 of their players. People probably know Snell for his amazingly douchebaggy tweet/video about covid. He's prob the most famous

Massachusetts 10
That's funny, BUT, I do have to say that when I lived in Boston, there was no shortage of hot broads. I believe there are more college students in that town than anywhere else in the country.

If the Rays won the world series they may be the first team that even fairly regular baseball fans could only name 4 or 5 of their players. People probably know Snell for his amazingly douchebaggy tweet/video about covid. He's prob the most famous
They're definitely not a team of stars. In some ways it's refreshing, but that dork Adames has a punchable face.

A "10" is perfection. Like but naked under spotlights perfect. I dont see a 10, but depending her personality, and "drive", she could be an 8 maybe.
Shes an amazing person. Always happy. Always pleasant. And she loves pot.

Poor dude, might have gotten sick and "only" made another $39 million out of it.

I can see some points and people definitely don't take into account the taxes players pay but he lost me at "I won't make shit"

Reactions: Me
I can see some points and people definitely don't take into account the taxes players pay but he lost me at "I won't make shit"
I mean, in some ways he raises some valid points. But yeah, even if he's "only" making a tenth of his initial $7 million, fuck him and his Latrell Sprewell wanna-be ass.