My gawd, which one of you fucksticks needed a nursery rhyme when you lost your shit on a plane?

Good grief, is this one of the Patriots fans who used to lose their shit all the time? Oh that's right they're too scared to come here.

Thought I heard her say the dude has dementia. That's a fucked up disease and can absolutely make people lash out.
I didn't hear that. This thread is suddenly not very much fun. I prefer imagining it was one of you drunk fucksticks who drank too much at O'hare before hopping a regional home and losing his shit in front of the whole plane.

Last edited:
Thought I heard her say the dude has dementia. That's a fucked up disease and can absolutely make people lash out.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Awesome, I'm totally gonna use this next time I wanna verbally abuse some jerkwad on a plane

When I was a kid, I had a lady threaten me with a golf club and cursing me up and down.

She was the one who let me in the house to fix her furnace but something triggered and all of a sudden I was an intruder. Luckily her daughter came running out and calmed her down