My gawd, which one of you fucksticks needed a nursery rhyme when you lost your shit on a plane?

I didn't hear that. This thread is suddenly not very much fun. I prefer imagining it was one of you drunk fucksticks who drank too much at O'hare before hopping a regional home and losing his shit in front of the whole plane.

I think that's why WT said you were going to burn in hell ...

As opposed to his standard threatening people with hellfire and damnation.

When I was a kid, I had a lady threaten me with a golf club and cursing me up and down.

She was the one who let me in the house to fix her furnace but something triggered and all of a sudden I was an intruder. Luckily her daughter came running out and calmed her down
We're watching my wife's mother deteriorate, but at least she's a happy dementia patient. Everything is wonderful to her. Which is a real relief because she was getting progressively more cantankerous the previous several years. I can't imagine her if she was like this guy.

You better pull it off flawlessly or you will be faking that shit in a courtroom.
dust your shoulders off GIF by Trombone Shorty

Did someone use the wrong pronoun?

I think that's why WT said you were going to burn in hell ...

As opposed to his standard threatening people with hellfire and damnation.
It feels like you are trying to label me. Why can't the statement just stand by itself and be all encompassing? I can't think of a scenario where the statement is wrong.