GAME National Championship: Washington vs Michigan 7:30pm ET ESPN

Yup. He was dropping dimes like mid-80s Dan Marino against us, and tonight he looked like Chris Simms without his adderall

It sucks that Penix played his worst game in 2 years in the most important football game in UW history. You hate to see it.

Ann Arbor PD is no doubt on full alert tonight. Right now is probably the perfect time to rob a bank because most officers are trying to get some sleep in preparation for tonight.

I hope he gets tasered

This seems rude. I respect and love everyone on this forum. You’ve all provided me 2-3 decades of entertainment an enjoyment. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I was just kidding.

Never thought I’d see Michigan win a natty. Congrats Michigan fans. Doesn’t it feel good to win it all with a coach that wasn’t born on third base?

Washington's defense doesn't really scare me at all. They rank outside the top 50 in scoring defense. They're almost last in pass defense. And outside the top 40 in rush defense. Pretty literally every B10 team is ranked ahead of them on defense. Michigan faced 5 of the top 16 scoring defenses this year, and beat them all. this game boils down to Penix. If we can keep him in check, we win. If we can get a lead early, we may be able to protect it with long, drawn out, drives like we have against teams like Penn State this year.
Checkmate

McCarthy played pretty shitty too. Michigan just had the better D and healthier RBs.
Our running game and defense is what won us games all year. See Penn State

Our running game and defense is what won us games all year. See Penn State
My concern was Michigan’s ability to control the clock and grind out long possessions. Wasn’t concerned about the D so much.

I was very wrong. Outside of this first few explosive drives the UW D figured it out and got stops. But your D is completely for real.

Crazy to think about UW being down 7 and driving in the 4th quarter, and what could have been without a couple missed throws (that I haven’t seen in 2 years) and backbreaking penalties. Because god damn, UW has played some close games this year, I haven’t felt they weren’t in control once through it all (save the sugar bowl ending that came from some flukey weirdness), but last night they didn’t control that game once, it was a whole different feeling.

Congratulations. Michigan is all the way for real.

Even though my Badgers abandoned ship, I want to thank Michigan for bringing out the value of ground and pound football.

8 in the box, LSU fans scream! If you put 8 in the box no matter if it works or not the other team wins by default. Sure. Washington adjusted and it worked, but morally they had already lost the game by LSU standards. Shame!

Michigan is legit, though. The AD better be making out with Harbaugh this morning and insisting he remain. Maybe play some tunes from the 'Dirty Dancing' soundtrack and lip sync love songs to him. Whatever it takes.

Both the B1G titles in the CFP era have followed the same script:

- Beat Bama in the Semi
- Beat a high powered PAC offense in the Final by racking up about 300 yards on the ground

It sucks that Penix played his worst game in 2 years in the most important football game in UW history. You hate to see it.
Think you typed that with a smirk