GAME National Championship: Washington vs Michigan 7:30pm ET ESPN

So like. I’m supposed to just go to work today like it’s a normal day, then irrelevant of the outcome, go to work again tomorrow like it’s a normal day?

So like. I’m supposed to just go to work today like it’s a normal day, then irrelevant of the outcome, go to work again tomorrow like it’s a normal day?
Nope ... I preemptively took the time off!!! It's either a 21 year old Single Malt Scotch or Nyquil. Unlike the ohio state game, my shrink will not have to put me back together.

Nope ... I preemptively took the time off!!! It's either a 21 year old Single Malt Scotch or Nyquil. Unlike the ohio state game, my shrink will not have to put me back together.
Think I might have liquid diarrhea tomorrow, at least -- that's what I'm going to tell everyone. lol Too obvious?

Do what I did when OU was in the 1985 National Championship game. Go to work acting all chipper and eager to do a good day's work. Then about 11 AM start acting like you don't feel so great. By 1 PM it's obvious you have some kind of !@#$ stomach virus. And with your luck, it's the one day you DO NOT want to be sick because everyone is excited about the big game. Go home. Kick back. Start getting ready for the game. Don't show up the next day because everyone knows you were sick as a dog yesterday.

Meh. I have the luxury of being able to work from home pretty much anytime I want. No point in calling out when I can surf what I want today and not waste any sick leave.

I have a snow day today. Hoping to get another tomorrow too.

Think I might have liquid diarrhea tomorrow, at least -- that's what I'm going to tell everyone. lol Too obvious?
Don’t forget to add explosive to that. They really won’t want to know more

I have a snow day today. Hoping to get another tomorrow too.
Not sure how much you got, but south central VA could use a foot. Hell, I will take half a foot honestly.

Not sure how much you got, but south central VA could use a foot. Hell, I will take half a foot honestly.
Wooooooo :duck:

I think we are 5-9 inches of snow but then also supposed to get 45-50 mph wind gusts later too

I’m logging off work at 2, and don’t plan on getting much done tomorrow.

Don’t forget to add explosive to that. They really won’t want to know more
I mean, in all honesty, all I have to do is post on our work slack at like 1am that I have a headache, can't sleep and am taking the day to "recover" and that's about all I have to do. I get 15 sick days per year, which doesn't include my vacation days, and I don't think I've ever even come close to using them.

I’m logging off work at 2, and don’t plan on getting much done tomorrow.
Yeah, I'm out after a 1-2p meeting, grabbing kids at school at 3pm and then plan on pacing in full anxiety from thereafter. I might start drinking early lol.