GAME National Championship: Washington vs Michigan 7:30pm ET ESPN

Not sure how much you got, but south central VA could use a foot. Hell, I will take half a foot honestly.

We're in "Severe" drought. At one point last summer we were in "Exceptional" drought.
I personally think we're still in "Extreme" or even "Exceptional" drought based on the water level of my pond. It's the lowest it's been since I had it dug in summer 2022.
We have a huge deficit to overcome to get back to normal water table.

That being said, we're supposed to get up to 10" of snow today thru tomorrow. That'll certainly help.

1704728581280.png

We're in "Severe" drought. At one point last summer we were in "Exceptional" drought.
I personally think we're still in "Extreme" or even "Exceptional" drought based on the water level of my pond. It's the lowest it's been since I had it dug in summer 2022.

That being said, we're supposed to get up to 10" of snow today thru tomorrow. That'll certainly help.

View attachment 114389
I saw up to 11” but the heavy winds will really play hell with the roads.
edit: the whole South gulf coast is ripe for tornadoes, I’d rather have snow.

View attachment 114389

We just got around 10" of snow on Saturday night here in NJ, and now we're expecting 2-3 inches of rain (NWS said there could be 4" locally) on Tuesday night. And then Saturday's storm looks to be another rainy Great Lakes Cutter. Lol

I saw up to 11” but the heavy winds will really play hell with the roads.

I have pool league tonight and have to travel 23 miles to the town where we have to play at 7pm. Ugh.

I wish they'd cancel (doubt they will) since I've got plenty of supplies and would rather hunker down with a fire and watch the NCG from the comforts of my home.

I have pool league tonight and have to travel 23 miles to the town where we have to play at 7pm. Ugh.

I wish they'd cancel (doubt they will) since I've got plenty of supplies and would rather hunker down with a fire and watch the NCG from the comforts of my home.
Pack sand and a shovel just in case…..

It just started snowing here in Bellevue BIG flakes.

I've got 4 wheel drive.

Tossing a shovel in the bed is a good idea though. At the minimum maybe need it for someone else.
I didn't know they made the VW Cabrio in 4x4, you learn something new every day I guess...

Think I might have liquid diarrhea tomorrow, at least -- that's what I'm going to tell everyone. lol Too obvious?

Your boss gonna be like.....

giphy.gif

I mean, in all honesty, all I have to do is post on our work slack at like 1am that I have a headache, can't sleep and am taking the day to "recover" and that's about all I have to do. I get 15 sick days per year, which doesn't include my vacation days, and I don't think I've ever even come close to using them.
We get all of our unused sick leave above 240h converted to either vacation time or cash, whatever we want.

Great incentive to just work from home instead.

We get all of our unused sick leave above 240h converted to either vacation time or cash, whatever we want.

Great incentive to just work from home instead.
I just lose mine if I have too much. It feels great to get to the end of the fiscal year and get a use it or lose it email. Don’t mind if I do.