GAME National Championship: Washington vs Michigan 7:30pm ET ESPN

I have pool league tonight and have to travel 23 miles to the town where we have to play at 7pm. Ugh.

I wish they'd cancel (doubt they will) since I've got plenty of supplies and would rather hunker down with a fire and watch the NCG from the comforts of my home.

They cancelled pool league for tonight. WOO HOO!!

Gonna go out to the wood pile, light the fireplace, hunker down, get drank, roll a couple spliffs, prep some snacks, and watch the NCG.

The skid-loader fired right up and should be ready to clean up to 10" of snow off my lane tomorrow sometime.

All is right with the world.

Hide yer women, children and couches.
Here's an AI generated image depicting my intended actions:
OIG.bwldxHkcLiS7MYV_XiUc

Both semi finals game the better QB won. This will change tonight, pains me to say it but Michigan will win. They're the more well rounded team, Great defense and great offense. They will bully Washington around.

Both semi finals game the better QB won. This will change tonight, pains me to say it but Michigan will win. They're the more well rounded team, Great defense and great offense. They will bully Washington around.
Michigan is gonna man-handle Washington, I don't think Washington is ready for the physicality of Michigan. I dont think Washington has played a defense as good as Michigan's and also don't think Washington's D has gone against an O like UM.

I saw up to 11” but the heavy winds will really play hell with the roads.
edit: the whole South gulf coast is ripe for tornadoes, I’d rather have snow.
Yeah, it's rather nasty out. Hope it doesn't last too long.

so i just listened to a UT recap and they talked about the sugar bowl.. Sark really goofed the game with his playcalling.. I'm starting to lean towards UM if they are patient.. something Sark wasn't.

so i just listened to a UT recap and they talked about the sugar bowl.. Sark really goofed the game with his playcalling.. I'm starting to lean towards UM if they are patient.. something Sark wasn't.
Washington DC said that last year in game prep for the Bowl. Something like “if we take away the explosive play, can Sark be patient enough to just take the underneath throws. I’m don’t think so”

Michigan is gonna man-handle Washington, I don't think Washington is ready for the physicality of Michigan. I dont think Washington has played a defense as good as Michigan's and also don't think Washington's D has gone against an O like UM.
This feels like a jinx.

Washington DC said that last year in game prep for the Bowl. Something like “if we take away the explosive play, can Sark be patient enough to just take the underneath throws. I’m don’t think so”
yep and Rod B on the pod (Blitz) said they tested him again.. by giving them the run and Sark wasn't patient enough to just take it.. Mentioned how they went with the pony package.. avg over 10 yards a play (total of 9 plays) and scored.. only used it 3 more times the rest of the game..

Sark is going through growing pains but it's these times where I wish he had a real OC that can step in and say hey, we gotta adjust..fuck the 40 play script

This feels like a jinx.
Michigan is the better team. They have a lot more ways to win. That said if Penix goes Micheal Jordan, be prepared for a scary game. The other guy nobody seems to talk about is Trice. Washington moved him around to avoid a match-up with the Texas LT. He dominated. Michigan need to have a plan for him

yep and Rod B on the pod (Blitz) said they tested him again.. by giving them the run and Sark wasn't patient enough to just take it.. Mentioned how they went with the pony package.. avg over 10 yards a play (total of 9 plays) and scored.. only used it 3 more times the rest of the game..

Sark is going through growing pains but it's these times where I wish he had a real OC that can step in and say hey, we gotta adjust..fuck the 40 play script
This is the downside of every “genius” offensive mind. They want to be creative and hate running dive 12 times in a row to score