GAME National Championship: Washington vs Michigan 7:30pm ET ESPN

We're in "Severe" drought. At one point last summer we were in "Exceptional" drought.
I personally think we're still in "Extreme" or even "Exceptional" drought based on the water level of my pond. It's the lowest it's been since I had it dug in summer 2022.
We have a huge deficit to overcome to get back to normal water table.

I'd get the house slab or any retaining walls inspected for movement or cracks. Extreme droughts are not good for foundations.

I'd get the house slab or any retaining walls inspected for movement or cracks. Extreme droughts are not good for foundations.

Paid $10,000 putting a French Drain system with sump pump in my basement a year and a half ago. It hasn't run since.

I tell people frequently that "I'm the only idiot on the face of the planet that wishes the sump pump would kick on." LOL

That way I'd know my pond is filling up and I can get it stocked. The hatchery has been advising against it due to water level.

1st down when Michigan has the ball is going to be key. If they run for 6 plus, then it is going to be tough on that Washington D. I think Michigan can keep Penix in the pocket. I like Michigan and the under.

I just lose mine if I have too much. It feels great to get to the end of the fiscal year and get a use it or lose it email. Don’t mind if I do.
We used to have that not only for sick, but also vacation which is just insane to me.

Now both cap at 240 and cash back above that. It's made a big difference in attendance.

Anyway, it's natty day ffs!

Let's get this thing done.

Another thought: I don’t think Michigan will be intimidated by 3 NFL WRs, they’ve have to face that in the Ohio State game every year.

Real question is what will that Washington defense be like, which statistically is by far the worst unit of the four?

We used to have that not only for sick, but also vacation which is just insane to me.

Now both cap at 240 and cash back above that. It's made a big difference in attendance.

Anyway, it's natty day ffs!

Let's get this thing done.
I think I only have it for vacation time actually, don't think we have a cap on sick time.

But yes, enough about that :lol: .

Get some!

College Football GIF by Washington Athletics

Paid $10,000 putting a French Drain system with sump pump in my basement a year and a half ago. It hasn't run since.

I tell people frequently that "I'm the only idiot on the face of the planet that wishes the sump pump would kick on." LOL

That way I'd know my pond is filling up and I can get it stocked. The hatchery has been advising against it due to water level.
Had the drain installed in my basement when I built my house 30 years ago but never installed the sump pump and the pit never filled with water. My neighbor must have built on top of an underground river, both
times he needed a new pump his basement filled with water.

Another thought: I don’t think Michigan will be intimidated by 3 NFL WRs, they’ve have to face that in the Ohio State game every year.
I doubt they're intimidated by them. But this year at least, Ohio State didn't have a quarterback who could get the ball to those receivers.
Real question is what will that Washington defense be like, which statistically is by far the worst unit of the four?
That is the real question. Shutting down Oregon's run game the second time gives me hope. But back to the whole neither have experienced what the other is bringing on offense thing.

We'll know soon enough.

I would say this Washington group was better than OSU's group this year, but it does give me some 2021 OSU vibes

I mean, in all honesty, all I have to do is post on our work slack at like 1am that I have a headache, can't sleep and am taking the day to "recover" and that's about all I have to do. I get 15 sick days per year, which doesn't include my vacation days, and I don't think I've ever even come close to using them.
Yeah, just go ahead and let everyone know you're getting tomorrow.
Win or lose, you're going to be drunk as fuck and not going to sleep before 3 am and guaranteed to be sick by Tuesday morning

Plus you want to go ahead and avoid Atlanta Falcon fans trolling you about losing a championship game :rolleyes:

I doubt they're intimidated by them. But this year at least, Ohio State didn't have a quarterback who could get the ball to those receivers.

That is the real question. Shutting down Oregon's run game the second time gives me hope. But back to the whole neither have experienced what the other is bringing on offense thing.

We'll know soon enough.
UWs D takes too many plays off. They get stops, but can they get 2-3 in a row and force some punts here and there?

They aren't keeping MI under 24 points. They will give up at least one or two very long plays with missed tackles.

Will they do enough to keep Penix in good position to keep the pressure up?

Yeah, just go ahead and let everyone know you're getting tomorrow.
Win or lose, you're going to be drunk as fuck and not going to sleep before 3 am and guaranteed to be sick by Tuesday morning
If Michigan wins, I'm taking the flag off my house, driving downtown ann arbor and am going to run around aimlessly screaming into the night.

Man, I only have two hours left here at work. This needs to go by very quickly. I have to get home, I have to get wings ordered or cooked, I have to pour a nice size bourbon, I have football to watch... Oh man, so much to do.