National Nachos Day Morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning all

Went to gopher game saturday with my nephew, things were looking good, 4th and 11, Illinois has to go to their back up QB cold, on their own 15 yard. He proceeds to go 3/3 for 85 yards and a TD for win. Gophers had ball with 50 seconds needing FG and our QB not to be out done, went 0-4. We still had fun, had a nice hangover by 9pm

But the football gods evened things out for once for me, Vikings planned QB3 for season started, looked sharp, got hurt and we had to bring a QB who didn't even arrive in MN until Wednesday comes in and leads MN to victory

Homer Simpson GIF

Ham's team continues their late season surge. Got off to a slow start, but they've won their last four. Ham got her first goal of the season on Friday night.

Tank was weird at soccer on Saturday. Barely participated in the practice part (insert Iverson practice gif here), played less than half the game. He did score a couple of goals near the end. We did pick him out some larger cleats out of the cleat exchange bin, wife thought maybe his current cleats were too small.

Eagles win, money fantasy team won, my other fantasy team should win. Life is good.

Dentist trip this afternoon, always exciting. Nice weather, might have fire after work

Dentist trip this afternoon, always exciting. Nice weather, might have fire after work

I know you are extremely far away but is your dentist taking new patients. I need to find a dentist and a doctor

HS team won & Michigan as well. NFL bye week and a lot of my fantasy guys too so that's a big L. Winter youth sports firing up. Had basketball & wrestling camp Saturday for Grand, Buck's wrestling practice yesterday, wrestling open mats Tues & Thur, & Lil W has dance Tues & Thur too. Not to mention church stuff for all 5 on Wednesday and Bossy & Dodger youth group Sunday night. They're trying to work in softball too.

I know you are extremely far away but is your dentist taking new patients. I need to find a dentist and a doctor
yeah, I'm sure they can fit you in

got some leaves picked up over the weekend, but I just mulch over most them and let them decompose, but i have few spots I get so many leaves it would leave a thick blanket if I just mulched

I started looking at few cars, but then looked at interest rates and the joy of having my car paid off and passed on that idea, but I'm sure within 2 years I'll have to swap out the infiniti

Ham's team continues their late season surge. Got off to a slow start, but they've won their last four. Ham got her first goal of the season on Friday night.

Tank was weird at soccer on Saturday. Barely participated in the practice part (insert Iverson practice gif here), played less than half the game. He did score a couple of goals near the end. We did pick him out some larger cleats out of the cleat exchange bin, wife thought maybe his current cleats were too small.

Eagles win, money fantasy team won, my other fantasy team should win. Life is good.
putting work in the film room paying off

got some leaves picked up over the weekend, but I just mulch over most them and let them decompose, but i have few spots I get so many leaves it would leave a thick blanket if I just mulched

I started looking at few cars, but then looked at interest rates and the joy of having my car paid off and passed on that idea, but I'm sure within 2 years I'll have to swap out the infiniti
Stealth brag on the luxury car. Nice work.

my sister is in the market for a new vehicle to replace her Ford Edge. She and her husband went to Toyota to see what they might have but they are still in the early stages of shopping. She says she wants a station wagon

my sister is in the market for a new vehicle to replace her Ford Edge. She and her husband went to Toyota to see what they might have but they are still in the early stages of shopping. She says she wants a station wagon
shaggin wagon, eh?

just let her know they have switched from upside down pineapples to loofahs.