National Nachos Day Morning

homer simpson GIF

Stealth brag on the luxury car. Nice work.

it's a 2014 with 60K miles on it, no navigation system (who needs one anyways), that when I purchased slightly used was same price as a honda accord because no one wanted them and they depreciated faster than other cars

so yeah, I'm a baller

it's a 2014 with 60K miles on it, no navigation system (who needs one anyways), that when I purchased slightly used was same price as a honda accord because no one wanted them and they depreciated faster than other cars

so yeah, I'm a baller
Toy Story Falling GIF by Disney

To Infiniti...and beyond!

so yeah, I'm a baller
From the HHR to luxury imports.

What's everyone doing for dinner?

Late afternoon all.

my sister is in the market for a new vehicle to replace her Ford Edge. She and her husband went to Toyota to see what they might have but they are still in the early stages of shopping. She says she wants a station wagon

IMG_8588.jpeg

Medium Rare with cheese please and if you have them... egg as well with bacon

My go to meal right now is a bowl of ground beef & onions topped with three sunny side eggs.

Should I be a little weirded out that you didn't say cooked anywhere in there haha

Considering I used to poison myself daily drinking liquid egg whites I prob should clarify I’m cooking my meals now.

Considering I used to poison myself daily drinking liquid egg whites I prob should clarify I’m cooking my meals now.

Good I am very glad to hear you are actually cooking and not going all Rocky on us