National Sandwich day morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning all

going to gopher game tomorrow with my nephew, should be a good time, need to run to the bank and get some cash

Morning. Week break from youth sports ends tomorrow and starts the long ass winter sports season. Basically have 2 years left of "coaching" as of now for winter sports. I'm looking forward to getting those done & over with so I can just do fall unless my cousin starts up our old baseball program again.

You got suckered into coaching again huh @basement bias

Just like my BIL... He coaches basically all my nieces an nephews sports.. Well not my nephews anymore since he is in HS.

Morning. Three more weekends of soccer, then Christmas dance performance season starts right up.

Morning. Three more weekends of soccer, then Christmas dance performance season starts right up.
Fran Healy Dancing GIF by Travis

morning

heading to Alexandria/DC for the weekend but currently getting shit done around the house like laundry and such.

I have a box of crap I need to take to Goodwill. Been going through boxes of stuff my mom gave me when she emptied out her basement when she sold the house we grew up in. What the heck do I do with stuff from when I was a baby that has my name etched on it? Just dump it? Seems...not right

You got suckered into coaching again huh @basement bias

Just like my BIL... He coaches basically all my nieces an nephews sports.. Well not my nephews anymore since he is in HS.
No this has been ongoing for the past couple years. I'm stuck as the "head coach" and am trying to be an assistant like before 2 years ago. Grand is wrestling mostly for my IN HS alma mater club. This club is stepson Buck's school in Ohio that's just not as into wrestling. Buck is also going to wrestle for my alma mater's club some too. Problem now is both club's are wrestling on same days instead of opposite. Add to it that Lil W's dance is in same town as alma mater wrestling club on same days at same time. Buck's OH club hasn't found anyone willing to do my part. So guess I'll miss my boys' practices to coach other kids.

Also every Saturday in November Grand is doing youth basketball in the mornings. HS alma mater would be really good at both sports if they let kids do both. Instead we have a pretty good wrestling team (not great) and usually bad basketball team, though last year & hopefully this year will be pretty good.

morning

heading to Alexandria/DC for the weekend but currently getting shit done around the house like laundry and such.

I have a box of crap I need to take to Goodwill. Been going through boxes of stuff my mom gave me when she emptied out her basement when she sold the house we grew up in. What the heck do I do with stuff from when I was a baby that has my name etched on it? Just dump it? Seems...not right
It's going to wind up in a landfill at some point anyway. Why should it collect more dust in your house first?

It's going to wind up in a landfill at some point anyway. Why should it collect more dust in your house first?
I hate contributing to a landfill if I don't have to.. But you're not wrong

Morning. Week break from youth sports ends tomorrow and starts the long ass winter sports season. Basically have 2 years left of "coaching" as of now for winter sports. I'm looking forward to getting those done & over with so I can just do fall unless my cousin starts up our old baseball program again.

Winter season begins Sunday. They are playing in a tournament at Ford Field in December, too.

Thankfully we have one recital/show a year and it's in May.
Ham's on dance team at the local studio, is involved in a performing arts non-profit that does dances throughout the year, and now is also in a ballet school that has its own productions as well.

Ham's schedule is nuts. She has performances starting next weekend through December 8. The first week of December is crazy, she has 5 performances of the same show.

Girls sports are intense. My daughter just finished up cheer season at a big competition that was full of screaming, crying women. It’s something else.