National Sandwich day morning

Girls sports are intense. My daughter just finished up cheer season at a big competition that was full of screaming, crying women. It’s something else.
Then they grow up and work in an office just like that.
Weird huh

Morning. Three more weekends of soccer, then Christmas dance performance season starts right up.
i think this year will be my last nieces christmas dance, i should probably go

hard to burn weird ceramic bunnies from when I was a wee baby in the 80's...
It was an idea. I never say my ideas are the best, or even particularly useful.

No this has been ongoing for the past couple years. I'm stuck as the "head coach" and am trying to be an assistant like before 2 years ago. Grand is wrestling mostly for my IN HS alma mater club. This club is stepson Buck's school in Ohio that's just not as into wrestling. Buck is also going to wrestle for my alma mater's club some too. Problem now is both club's are wrestling on same days instead of opposite. Add to it that Lil W's dance is in same town as alma mater wrestling club on same days at same time. Buck's OH club hasn't found anyone willing to do my part. So guess I'll miss my boys' practices to coach other kids.

Oh I know you are just like my BIL as I mentioned. Hard to get away from it isn't it.

hard to burn weird ceramic bunnies from when I was a wee baby in the 80's...
get yourself a curio cabinet and make them a center piece of you and your special lady friends house

Oh I know you are just like my BIL as I mentioned. Hard to get away from it isn't it.
Yeah in a way. Though once Buck is too old for that club, I'm definitely not going to be the "head coach". I'm going to try to start passing the torch to one coach this year & next as the head coach in waiting. May help every so often and have Grand practice their occasionally so that the club pays for tournament fees once Buck is out.

made some pulled bbq chicken sammies last night, they turned out pretty well

It was an idea. I never say my ideas are the best, or even particularly useful.
I also don't know what to do with my signed baseballs...

how much does a Heathcliff Slocumb signed ball go for? How about Eric Davis? Howard Johnson?

I also don't know what to do with my signed baseballs...

how much does a Heathcliff Slocumb signed ball go for? How about Eric Davis? Howard Johnson?
Kids these days won't even understand that you're talking about the baseball player and not the restaurant guy.

Kids these days won't even understand that you're talking about the baseball player and not the restaurant guy.
you mean the hotel?

do they still exist?

morning

heading to Alexandria/DC for the weekend but currently getting shit done around the house like laundry and such.

I have a box of crap I need to take to Goodwill. Been going through boxes of stuff my mom gave me when she emptied out her basement when she sold the house we grew up in. What the heck do I do with stuff from when I was a baby that has my name etched on it? Just dump it? Seems...not right
as in last year's larping outfits?

It's going to wind up in a landfill at some point anyway. Why should it collect more dust in your house first?
using it as a rag to dust, excellent suggestion.